What's new

UK moves to ban caste discrimination

Is it not already banned in UK?

may be this newspaper received this news decades after

Marrying by your own choice is one thing whereas practicing untouchability is another.

You can say the reservasions over marriage is something to do with racism.

i am not denying caste system is racist its pure evil what i was asking was like in sikhism there not meant to be caste but as soon as it comes to arranged marriage 9 times out of 10 parents look for same caste does that happen in your country or is it not even an issue

The rich had always discriminated the poor on the basis of their economic status.

Whereas a the division of Human based in a faith is altogather a different thing.

As far as realisation, i can see some sane posting from Indians though some are still trying to justify it but its good some are not losing their head unlike in the recent past.

Quite agree. Lower castes, Ahmadis etc all get discriminated based on faith / social milieu & interpretation of religion.

We don't live in an equal world . Thankfully the change is evident.

Perhaps there is no other nation in the world that is as openly and

Shamelessly as Racial as India.

To be born in upper caste is a matter of pride whether the family to

which a person belongs deserves it or not.

A number of Indians who visit foreign countries often complain

about being treated differently on account of their Skin Colour or

Accent. They overlook the fact that a vast number of people in

their own country exhibit a far greater Obsession with accent, skin

colour and Caste. Indians film stars put on White Makeup, on the

screen and off the screen, even if they are black, to look accectable

and desirable.

The country's Democracy is Not a True Democracy, but

"CASTOCRACY" Where people Vote and Leaders are Elected on Caste

Lines. The Indian Political Parties Thrive and Succeed by Appealing to

this Base Emotion of people.

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/h_caste.asp
:smitten::pakistan::china:

^^^This thread is about the banning of the caste based discrimination in the United Kingdom. India is not relevant to the topic as it has already banned caste discrimination in 1947. I know it is hard for you to grasp the complicated nature of forum rules, but please, next time stick to topic. Idiot.

Perhaps there is no other nation in the world that is as openly and

Shamelessly as Racial as India.

To be born in upper caste is a matter of pride whether the family to

which a person belongs deserves it or not.

A number of Indians who visit foreign countries often complain

about being treated differently on account of their Skin Colour or

Accent. They overlook the fact that a vast number of people in

their own country exhibit a far greater Obsession with accent, skin

colour and Caste. Indians film stars put on White Makeup, on the

screen and off the screen, even if they are black, to look accectable

and desirable.

The country's Democracy is Not a True Democracy, but

"CASTOCRACY" Where people Vote and Leaders are Elected on Caste

Lines. The Indian Political Parties Thrive and Succeed by Appealing to

this Base Emotion of people.

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/h_caste.asp
:smitten::pakistan::china:

' Begani shaadi mein abdullah diwana" !

^^^This thread is about the banning of the caste based discrimination in the United Kingdom. India is not relevant to the topic as it has already banned caste discrimination in 1947. I know it is hard for you to grasp the complicated nature of forum rules, but please, next time stick to topic. Idiot.

:) The Brits never have been having any cast system. They say that people from sub-continent (in this case Indians) have brought the cast system to UK.

The Brits never have been having any cast system. They say that people from sub-continent (in this case Indians) have brought the cast system to UK.

People who are British citizens. It is a British matter and has nothing to do with India or Pakistan or Bangladesh.

All of them pray at the same mosque. All of then do eat togather.

So far I know, low caste hindu can not even touch their holi book gheeta.

This is a sub human practice over all and sad part is that it's part of hinduism which supposed to be a religion. I get to hear sometime from bharati is that hindu were forced to become muslim under islamic rule yet fact is that main reason large numbers of low caste hindus converted to Islam to escape from descrimination. I invite rest to follow:tup:

So far I know, low caste hindu can not even touch their holi book gheeta.

This is a sub human practice over all and sad part is that it's part of hinduism which supposed to be a religion. I get to hear sometime from bharati is that hindu were forced to become muslim under islamic rule yet fact is that main reason large numbers of low caste hindus converted to Islam to escape from descrimination. I invite rest to follow:tup:

Well, you dont know too far.

Back
Top Bottom