What's new

UAE participation in Red Flag in 2009 "Desert Falcons"

NAH..Israel has the best F-16 right now...
IFF we chose this as MRCA then ours will be the best..

You don't have any Idea what you are talking about yet you pretend to be an Authority over F-16's.

The Israeli F-16's are called Sufa and they are designated F-16I.

Sufa is based on Block 52+ with Israeli Avionics , Radar and EW suite which does not make it better than the Desert Eagle with AESA Radar , Extended Range , Stealthy features and More speed.

UAEAF paid 3 Billion dollars for its development and they also hold the Royalty of this bird.

If India goes for Block 70 that would be more advance than the Desert Eagle.

Last edited:
You don't have any Idea what you are talking about yet you pretend to be an Authority over F-16's.

Sufa is based on Block 52+ with Israeli Avionics , Radar and EW suite which does not make it better than the Desert Eagle with AESA Radar , Extended Range , Stealthy features and More speed.

UAEAF paid 3 Billion dollars for its development and they also hold the Royalty of this bird.

If India went for Block 70 that would be more advance than the Desert Eagle.

does this Block 70 designation make any sense right now? Does Lockheed Martin call them Block 70?

@2:37 The control room operator is a Pakistani :lol:

Its in arabic !!!! And i am getting a message that the vid is private !!! any english translations !

Can't see the videos ... it says private video?

does this Block 70 designation make any sense right now? Does Lockheed Martin call them Block 70?

First of all this thread is not about Block 70 so do not derail this thread.

Secondly LM is calling it the F-16IN Block 70 .

No more BLK 70 in the thread !

Can't see the videos ... it says private video?

Copy paste the same title in youtube - another series will come up - uploaded by 88FALCON88.

That works - i am just watching right now!

If India goes for Block 70 that would be more advance than the Desert Eagle.

I know all these things...
You dont have to tell me these ..
And lets agree that We dont know about ecah other's grip on the subject...Hope you get the drift..

Back
Top Bottom