UAE distributes clothes to children in Pakistan

Al Bhatti

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
May 4, 2014

UAE distributes clothes to children in Pakistan
Emirates Red Crescent distributes clothes to 1,500 underprivileged children

Emirates Red Crescent (ERC), with the cooperation of the UAE Embassy, has distributed clothes to 1,500 underprivileged children at Al Salam Charitable School and its three branches in the city of Rawalpindi of Punjab province in Pakistan.

Humaid Rashid Al Shamsi, Acting Deputy Secretary-General of International Aid at ERC, said that the distribution of the clothes is part of the third phase of the campaign launched by His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, to provide clothing for one million children around the world.

He emphasised that the office of the ERC in Islamabad continues to distribute thousands of clothes to underprivileged children in Pakistan, especially orphans and people with special needs.

The director of Al Salam Charitable School expressed his thanks and gratitude to the UAE, and his deep appreciation for the efforts of the ERC team, which continues to distribute clothes to children in different parts of Pakistan.

UAE distributes clothes to children in Pakistan | GulfNews.com

WTH ....

this is humiliating .... pakistan shouldnt have let them do so .

what kind of aid is this ? instead they could spend the money in building schools !! its pakistani govt.'s job to cloth its citizens

WTH ....

this is humiliating .... pakistan shouldnt have let them do so .

what kind of aid is this ? instead they could spend the money in building schools !! its pakistani govt.'s job to cloth its citizens
They are already doing they have built around 52 Education and health related things in Swat and surrounding areas with Pakistan Army they finance it and Pakistan Army builds them

They are already doing they have built around 52 Education and health related things in Swat and surrounding areas with Pakistan Army they finance it and Pakistan Army builds them
so tell me , do pakistanis need clothing ?

if so , their iranian brothers and sisters are ready to give their very own cloth to them !!!

see !! my point was sth else !! pakistanis dont need sadagha from anyone ! but if u do , بسم الله ....

so tell me , do pakistanis need clothing ?

if so , their iranian brothers and sisters are ready to give their very own cloth to them !!!

see !! my point was sth else !! pakistanis dont need sadagha from anyone ! but if u do , بسم الله ....
Yes some Pakistanis need clothing some are really very poor they can't afford to buy clothes its good they are doing it we should not mind this Mr all Pakistanis are not billionaires if you and I can afford that doesn't mean every one can afford people need help and UAE is giving them so either do something better or keep your mouth shut

do something better
thats your govt's job :whistle: instead of spending 7 billion $ a year on crappy mirage3 , they should cloth their people .

keep your mouth shut
oops ! :-) that had to hurt :tdown:

some of pakistani members are so rude [there are very nice people too,TBH] , that they cannot absorb the fact that some people from other countries actually want the best for pakistan .

you're one of those ignorants . Go do whatever the phaak you wanna do !! why should i care ?

i shouldnt have commented on this thread in the first place :fie:

Back
Top Bottom