What's new

U-Turn: Abid Sher Ali appreciates K-P govt’s efforts to curb power theft

@hasnain0099 watch it my friend. We do not take sides per se. But if this is how you wish to proceed then it is really unfortunate. Point out ONE post of mine which is unbalanced or which makes fun of your POV.

TT etc.. are selected on basis of their knowledge, post quality, online demeanor. If some of them happen to be PTI suppoters, then that is not something that is really a matter of interest in their selection.

You could be at least a TTA, but your online demeanor is a weakness that is a concern.

This is a DEFENCE issues forum where many people discuss politics. We do not decide who gets elected. We have no say in government policies as well. If you do not like the manner and quality of PTI supporters here, then this is not something unique to PDF. I suppose you have a twitter account? If so, you probably follow some Pakistani journalists. Name ONE journalist who has not been hounded by PTI supporters? This is how most PTI supporters are: young, angry, holier-than-thou, insulting, and I-know-better-than-you types.

PDF is not unique in this. PTI supporters here are just more aggressive than others. That should not get your BP up. There are few moderators and we are more busy dealing with trolls than dealing with intra-Pakistani bickering based on politics.

Do you have the ability to cut back on sarcasm? Can you keep your balance even when provoked? If so, I would nominate you for a TTA title. The overall quality of your posts is good. Your knowledge base is good. But your sarcasm and attacks on us really really suck.

Take it as an advise from someone who thinks highly of you and wishes you to contribute more positively. Thanks.
I don't mean by all, I mean by most....

I don't mean by all, I mean by most....
But we are a team. Now that I can discuss issues with moderators, I see how they operate. Moderators have to put aside their biases as best as they can. It is a thankless job. Taking digs from you is not a pleasant experience. This is not the first time. I am afraid that this might not be the last.

No difference between you and him because you are also janwar who dont watch his language before writing..

You are no 1 tatoo of pti on this forum who always find some conspiracy in everything :D
say the slave of sharif family ...,

say the slave of sharif family ...,
Exposing the idiocy and senseless rants of Ptians don't make me slave of sharif but thick brain will never comprehend it...quote my single post where i criticised/insulted members because they were criticising nawaz or PML(N). I never ever praised nawaz or PMl(N) unlike this guy leader or pti supporters who blindly justify every single word of IK and find conspiracy in everything say by others. I was actually trying to balance the equation because we have on sided patian here which give this impression that its official forum of PTI where some members are getting pay to propagate the political agenda of PTI and to spread blind hate for those belong to different political party. I only hate this holier-than-thou approach so tell me who is real salve or dog of its leader? :)

But we are a team. Now that I can discuss issues with moderators, I see how they operate. Moderators have to put aside their biases as best as they can. It is a thankless job. Taking digs from you is not a pleasant experience. This is not the first time. I am afraid that this might not be the last.
yea agree with it completely.. moderators should be free from any biases or political affiliation when running this forum which is difficult somtime

Last edited:
But we are a team. Now that I can discuss issues with moderators, I see how they operate.
1-Being a team doesn't mean everybody has to be at the same page....
Moderators have to put aside their biases as best as they can. It is a thankless job. Taking digs from you is not a pleasant experience. This is not the first time. I am afraid that this might not be the last.
2-Of course they should, but when I see foul language openly used in now every second thread,, I wonder if what you're saying is true. We used to have a very fine atmosphere here back in 2008 but not anymore....Okey an event here and there might be ignored but when it becomes very frequent then there is something seriously wrong somewhere. Back in the days, we never needed a thread asking people to respect the staff...

Last edited:
1-Being a team doesn't mean everybody has to be at the same page....

2-Of course they should, but when I see foul language openly used in now every second thread,, I wonder if what you're saying is true. We used to have a very fine atmosphere here back in 2008 but not anymore....Okey an event here and there might be ignored but when it becomes very frequent then there is something seriously wrong somewhere. Back in the days, we never needed a thread asking people to respect the staff...
Too few moderators and too many trolls. Back in 2008 there were not as many Indian posters either. PTI is a phenomenon that happens only once in a few decades. In early 70s the young PPP-walas were just as brash and disrespectful. Then young Nazir Naji put out a cover of a pro-PPP magazine with body of a film dancer topped with Maududi's face. Remember it was a different time and no internet, photoshop, or any computers. This was a very serious insult.

So you see we are not seeing something new or different. Usually young people, when given a cause tend to go to extremes. It would take a little time for a number of factors to kick in and change the level of nastiness for the better. Its best to have some patience.

In any case you can choose to be a part of the problem or part of the solution. When it comes to your sarcasm about title-holders, you are not helping anyone or anything. If you truly wish to bring some change or balance to the conversations here, you should show willingness for positive change by cutting back on sarcasm and instead engaging on merit.

Back
Top Bottom