What's new

Two suspected terrorists arrested in Uttar Pradesh

Crying is what you guys do!!
And you are a senior member... That amazes me!!
Keep reporting my posts and keep on giving me negative ratings. As if i care. But Please get a good reason for it. I am not gonna stop though :p
ROFL,first of all i am not a senior member neither i am reporting your posts nor i care if you get banned or not.I am just asking that if Modi can be called a terrorist then why we cant call Mr.Jinnah a terrorist.Just a query ;)

Indians and innocents good joke stop messing with Muslims in Kashmir and India other wise the problem will rise and we are not sending any terrorists those who lost their loved ones because of mass murder done by Indian Army and government in Kashmir and other parts of India are getting training from where ever they can Pakistani Army and government are not training any ones
bro iam a muslim myself and iam against army occupation in kashmir but why the need of sending suicide bombers ????
suicide is haram

Madam,
"No I didnt mean that, but being an indian u can deduce that inference :p Ur IQ level is obv very low because of malnutrition, that people in india has been suffering from for ages."

If you think the above is the correct premise for building intellectual discourse then by all means please report it to the mods, and I will be more than happy to reverse such rating if this is the new standard we want to pertain to.

Also i don't recall endorsing any position on this given thread, please do correct me if I am wrong. Or as a courtesy revert your allegation

if you gave negative rating for that then i agree with you

Madam,
"No I didnt mean that, but being an indian u can deduce that inference :p Ur IQ level is obv very low because of malnutrition, that people in india has been suffering from for ages."

If you think the above is the correct premise for building intellectual discourse then by all means please report it to the mods, and I will be more than happy to reverse such rating if this is the new standard we want to pertain to.

Also i don't recall endorsing any position on this given thread, please do correct me if I am wrong. Or as a courtesy revert your allegation
Malnutrition is more common in India than in Sub-Saharan Africa. One in every three malnourished children in the world lives in India.
Malnutrition In Early Years Leads To Low IQ And Later Antisocial Behavior, USC Study Finds...

De deinge,sabar karo,apki media se zyada sabar nahin hota:D
I remember the nice line from bollywood movie name BHUL BHULAYYA

Monjulika:- Iss Durgashtamiko mein tuzhe maar dungi...tera khoon pee jaungi.

Akshay kumar:- Durgashtamiko maregi tum muzhe.

Monjulika:- Ha.

Akshay kumar:- Toh Durgashtamiko aana....abhi bhag yahase.

I hope you will understand :rofl::enjoy::enjoy:

ROFL,first of all i am not a senior member neither i am reporting your posts nor i care if you get banned or not.I am just asking that if Modi can be called a terrorist then why we cant call Mr.Jinnah a terrorist.Just a query ;)
I didnt call MOdi a terrorist, End of story.

it says both the suspects are from multan............so iss there any Pakistani report on this

Thats is what i was referring to dear
No entry for Modi into US: visa denied - The Times of India
No entry for Modi into US: visa denied
INDIATIMES NEWS NETWORK | Mar 18, 2005, 12.31PM IST
First of all he never applied for American visa, now read this......;)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/-Modi-will-get-visa/articleshow/31623723.cms

Sure, but with a reference.
If you will provide rerence that Modi is a terrorist then i also will ;)

Back
Top Bottom