What's new

Two suspected terrorists arrested in Uttar Pradesh

2 more suicide attackers caught and they were targeting modhi's gorakhpur rally
This is no way, why killing innocents????

pakistan should keep its activities to kashmir why are they harming innocents in India

and suicide is haram in islam

wtf is wrong with these terrorists , bunch of brainwashed scumbags

also india should seal its nepal border during this time

to whom you are asking?....that is their full time job/business

64830632.s28h57zV.Yawning.gif

THere sole aim was to kill military in kashmir since when it changed to killing innocents?

yehh hindoo pher humme tumhari inn harkaton se terrorists bolte hein......pakistan is giving bad name to islam

THere sole aim was to kill military in kashmir since when it changed to killing innocents?

yehh hindoo pher humme tumhari inn harkaton se terrorists bolte hein......pakistan is giving bad name to islam
Bad Hindus ... Bad. :taz:

"since when it changed to killing innocents" Since the very beginning...... :coffee:

Nothing is Haram in Islam... Islam has loophole from where all law can be twisted. There Magnacarta is written such a way that , there is provision for everything...

The Objective is only one.. "Spread the Religion", There is no right or wrong in Islam..

Ok Hindutva troll.

You can sleep easy now.

Anything else?

Really?? Do they still need terrorists from outside??
An allegation with no basis at all... Endian logic!! Just as Modi calls AK being Pakistani agent... You are the most funniest people on earth!!:rofl::rofl:
But If such news scare the shit outa you..... Pak should keep doing that :p

Inn pakistanion ki fitrat abhi bhi vahi hai , begunahon ko maarna
Oh bahi ja apna kam kr.... Millions of Kashmires have been killed , they were not innocent ? were they?? SO before you come here to find justification for killing innocent people , read history first.

Really?? Do they still need terrorists from outside??
An allegation with no basis at all... Endian logic!! Just as Modi calls AK being Pakistani agent... You are the most funniest people on earth!!:rofl::rofl:
But If such news scare the shit outa you..... Pak should keep doing that :p
YOu all are same. I was so wrong , i abused my own countrymen jus because i respected your country

2 more suicide attackers caught and they were targeting modhi's gorakhpur rally
This is no way, why killing innocents????

pakistan should keep its activities to kashmir why are they harming innocents in India

and suicide is haram in islam

wtf is wrong with these terrorists , bunch of brainwashed scumbags

also india should seal its nepal border during this time

No doubt you are a big Arss....

This is just a Political Stunt by a Power Hungry Politician/Party.........Stay tuned....till the Actual Election a lot of such compaign incidents would happened...marks it.

YOu all are same. I was so wrong , i abused my own countrymen jus because i respected your country
Respect from single person doesnt matter. You guys just dont accept the reality of Pakistan!!

No doubt you are a big Arss....

This is just a Political Stunt by a Power Hungry Politician/Party.........Stay tuned....till the Actual Election a lot of such compaign incidents would happened...marks it.
No recently many pakistanis have been caught in India . They were preparing to kill innnocents

Back
Top Bottom