What's new

Two suspected terrorists arrested in Uttar Pradesh

Options are open"
1. Free Baloxhistan
2. Free Sindh
3. Indian Msulim will kill Pakistani Muslims.
4. Kick India hating creature out of India..

5. The final one, Ignore Pakistan and continue to grow at higher pace, so that India will be better place to live.
The first four are impossible and far from reality. The fifth one is good, but indians just cant do that. One point agenda of indian unity is hatred against Pakistan.

The first four are impossible and far from reality. The fifth one is good, but indians just cant do that. One point agenda of indian unity is hatred against Pakistan.
I am an Indian and I don't hate Pakistan. Now go to sleep. :coffee:

Naturally you will. Because that is what Pakistanis are supposed to do. Your entire existence remains relevant only opposing India.

The military personnel are citizens in our country and are free to roam anywhere they want. There is absolutely no problem in any city of Kashmir unless the Arab-wannabes stir funded-stone throwing.

Your support, in Indian politics doesn't count.

As such we all know who backs AAP here.
he is not an indian... We dnt give a dam about india.. see our media or tv we hardly mention india.... butr on other hand u have us in new 3 or 4 times a weak .. we are only standing by our kashmiri brothers .. other then that we have nothng against india

seems more like a political stunt.
no not a political stunt
the UP govt. hates BJP

if this were a political stunt,then they would have rather said,UP chief minister was being targetted

the UP govt. wont support the opposition
no political part will

lets wait for further news

Atleast our ATS is active enough to catch'em unlike. . the so called world's top rated security agencies :coffee:
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) why you think i am criticising your ATS at all?

:P

Back
Top Bottom