What's new

Two Pakistani boys repatriated to *** by Indian Army

Anees

Reaction score
Two Pakistani boys repatriated to *** by Indian Army

Jammu: The Army today handed over two Pakistani boys, who had crossed the Line of Control (LoC) into India, to the Pakistan army as a goodwill gesture.

Rehmatullah, 15, and Inayatullah, 12, of Kotli area of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (***) had crossed over to the Indian side of the LoC in Nowshera sector on Friday in "search of employment", said Col. RK Palta, the Jammu-based spokesperson of the army.

The LoC divides Jammu and Kashmir between India and Pakistan.

"Indian soldiers in Poonch Sector handed over the two boys to the Pakistan army. The boys had crossed over to the Indian side of the LoC in Nowshera Sector in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir March 22. The handing over took place at the Chakan-da-Bagh Zero line at 1230 hours today (Sunday)," Col. Palta said.

"During their stay with the Indian army, Rehmatullah and Inayatullah said they had left their country and crossed over to the Indian side in search of employment," he added.

"The Indian army acted on humanitarian considerations. A message was conveyed to the Pakistan army over the hotline Saturday, conveying the intent to hand over the two boys back to Pakistan. A battalion commander-level flag meeting was held at Chakan-da-Bagh in the afternoon Sunday and the boys were handed over to Pakistani army officials," Col. Palta said.

Two Pakistani boys repatriated to *** by Indian Army | NDTV.com

Isn't Kashmir your integral part? Then why do you call them Pakistani?

Anyways, good to see maturity

Things are getting better on the other side. Might be PDF is playing its part to increase maturity on the other side. ;)

Grandmothers, children get across the LoC, then IA blames PA for shelling to give cover for insurgents... :woot:

"During their stay with the Indian army, Rehmatullah and Inayatullah said they had left their country and crossed over to the Indian side in search of employment,"

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ys-repatriated-indian-army.html#ixzz2OTjrnr5x
That means there's no employment opportunities in Pak Administered Kashmir? :undecided: The JuD should do something about this! I mean they claim to be a humanitarian organization headquartered in Muzafarabad. I'm glad they didn't fall into the hands of the terrorists squads like the LeT who are always on the lookout for such youngsters.

That means there's no employment opportunities in Pak Administered Kashmir? :undecided: The JuD should do something about this! I mean they claim to be a humanitarian organization headquartered in Muzafarabad. I'm glad they didn't fall into the hands of the terrorists squads like the LeT who are always on the lookout for such youngsters.

They have done nothing to improve the situation of employment in P0K. In fact though terrorism, they're trying to remove the only employment most Indian Kashmiris get, tourism. So much for caring about the good of Kashmir.

Keep this face for when Kashmir is liberated.

No, if Pakistan enslaves the rest of Kashmir, our face will be more along the lines of, :azn: telling the Kashmiris, "We told you so".

EzioAltaïr;4074668 said:
No, if Pakistan enslaves the rest of Kashmir, our face will be more along the lines of, :azn: telling the Kashmiris, "We told you so".

Liberation is independence, dear. Some grapes are too sour to swallow:

"For us, Azadi (independence) means not just getting rid of foreign occupation of our beloved motherland but also to remove hunger, poverty, ignorance and disease and to overcome economic and social deprivation.." ~ Maqbool Bhat.

Bookmark this page, check every week, every month, every year, every decade and every century. The smiley will grow mustache and beard but kashmir stays with India. :devil:

Listen buddy get out of your Indian delusional state of mind. Kashmir and Gilgit Balistan belongs to Muslims in Pakistan, so we have a right to say whatever we desire and you need to get out of Kashmir that you occupy forcefully, and you can’t deny that fact you are holding most Kashmir’s against their will, in a dream of akhand Bharat it will never happen let me give you some awaking truth Baliti’s Kashmiri’s Hate Indians, well they are more patriotic then we ever could be , my mother is from Pathankot which is unfortunately you occupy they were very young when they moved to Pakistan and the fact I have heard from my Nani and aunties makes me want to tech u forcers a lesson, my oldest aunt was kidnapped and raped 58 times by Indian Sikh soldier and then she was shot more than a dozen times and then was returned to them dead. There are more stories from that town we hear from our relatives down there. I don’t wish this upon anyone but if a family that has suffered from this has no mercy for the other end. I got a little senti here I am telling you get out of this delusion you guys will be better off, I know from bottom of my Heart not now may be later we will take all our belongings from India.

Listen buddy get out of your Indian delusional state of mind. Kashmir and Gilgit Balistan belongs to Muslims in Pakistan, so we have a right to say whatever we desire and you need to get out of Kashmir that you occupy forcefully, and you can’t deny that fact you are holding most Kashmir’s against their will, in a dream of akhand Bharat it will never happen let me give you some awaking truth Baliti’s Kashmiri’s Hate Indians, well they are more patriotic then we ever could be , my mother is from Pathankot which is unfortunately you occupy they were very young when they moved to Pakistan and the fact I have heard from my Nani and aunties makes me want to tech u forcers a lesson, my oldest aunt was kidnapped and raped 58 times by Indian Sikh soldier and then she was shot more than a dozen times and then was returned to them dead. There are more stories from that town we hear from our relatives down there. I don’t wish this upon anyone but if a family that has suffered from this has no mercy for the other end. I got a little senti here I am telling you get out of this delusion you guys will be better off, I know from bottom of my Heart not now may be later we will take all our belongings from India.

Meh! Another sad outcome of distorted history being taught in Pakistan..

Back
Top Bottom