What's new

Two Lahori Businessmen abducted by Taliban

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1849.gif

Now this is something new. Wonder what the real motive is behind the abduction?

How long have these kidnappings been going on??

My Pakistani tenant was afraid to go back to Pakistan for fear of being kidnapped. He told me that they target Pakistanis returning from foreign countries.

Last I heard that he went back to Pakistan after 15 years,......to get married.:p:

Is it that bad???

in case they are supporters of Nawaz league then I would wonder if is it a blue on blue or Blue on green situation?

How long have these kidnappings been going on??

My Pakistani tenant was afraid to go back to Pakistan for fear of being kidnapped. He told me that they target Pakistanis returning from foreign countries.

Last I heard that he went back to Pakistan after 15 years,......to get married.:p:

Is it that bad???

There are always pu$$ies in a country- who just need a bahana to make themselves feel bad about being a Pakistani in front of other nationalities-
I visit Pakistan every year- and i find it peaceful and safe-

in case they are supporters of Nawaz league then I would wonder if is it a blue on blue or Blue on green situation?

Th term is green on blue.

Also, does it matter who they were supporting? This ransom business is there from last century when there was no Taliban, or any militancy problem. Main problem is ideology which allows such criminals to become heros of the society... Interestingly they never did any good for the society, but people called them hero since these militance went again rich people of the society.

Th term is green on blue.

Also, does it matter who they were supporting?
you are right but I used it deliberately
blue being taliban and green being their supporters

like NATO raids on Afghan forces and people

So ,these so called real sharia followers, the most righteous group of momins also 'abduct citizens' for ransom?
Why not! those two halal earning citizens are kafirs/ transgressors.Definitely,their sharia allows them to abduct if necessary!

No Icarus,you misunderstood. Talibans and abduction?they are the actual righteous most people, loved by hurrs who fight for them in heaven (this militant with broken tooth is mine! Or oh my god!he looks more handsome with broken nose):close_tema:

Last edited:
There should be death penalty for such. This would reduce such crimes. Current mentality is, it's better to kidnap than work your *** off in heat. What's worse gonna happen, go to jail? When met with death, they would avoid such kidnappings.

Even after ransom is paid, police should continue to pursue case. Once you start kidnapping, you never stop! Ransom is like highest paid business in Pakistan, all you need is a gun and bike.

Also the police that is caught helping deserve to be in jail for rest of life with optional time out after few years.

There are always pu$$ies in a country- who just need a bahana to make themselves feel bad about being a Pakistani in front of other nationalities-
I visit Pakistan every year- and i find it peaceful and safe-
My parents were chased by kidnappers few years back. They had come from wedding so the people probably knew... You know wearing gold and all that.

I must add, death penality doesn't work in west because here, people can have good life outside of jail. They don't have the same mentality of South Asia. They've opportunities here and will like to get them when freed. In Pakistan, the robbers when freed will go back to their robbery business, as they can't get such opportunities.

This is not to say some robbers won't become good, many will, but majority will continue bad deeds. Once you beg, you beg forever in life.

We've welfare state in Canada yet we have this woman who used to bring 2 kids with her and sit outside Mosque. She begged before so she had no shame in continuing to do so.

Last edited:
Btw is KPK govt doing something to recover them or is it business as usual?

Back
Top Bottom