What's new

Two jawans killed as army tank sinks in pond

Drone attacks are on terrorists and those who harbor them.

Drone attacks as noted by me several times in PDF are now doable independently by the PA. Those drones used by NATO/ISAF are coordinated with the PA nowadays.

In fact you should presume that most of the ground intelligence to target the terrorists comes from the PA to NATO or to the PA newly existing drone corp.

the news does not mention the type of tank. if it frowned in a pond and crew cluldnt escape it must be junk.

Trollers always troll.They are addicted to it.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

RIP to the bravehearts.

RIP, and do not come as Indian Soldiers in your next life, because you were.......

Let me complete the Sentence:RIP, and do not come as Indian Soldiers in your next life, because you were not needed as the neighboring country was going down on it's own accords.But come back as Indians.

Crappy Russian tank.

That's what happens when you eat kickbacks and induct foreign crap.

Home-made Arjun MBT would have saved their lives.

Crappy Russian tank.

That's what happens when you eat kickbacks and induct foreign crap.

Home-made Arjun MBT would have saved their lives.

The news says that they were on training. I think it is essential in every training to have an experience of foreign tech. .

RIP. Really sad accident. I think T-55 are not operational now. What they were doing with T-55?

Strange and sad.

What ugly tank was it who couldnt survive a pond?!
We usually see Pakistan tanks under going a pond drive during training and hard jumps in ponds.

Was he sleeping anyways who couldnt see the pond??
Too strange.
It's possible he drove his tank onto a steep bandh surrounding the pond which resulted in a tip over. Must have been a new driver on basic training!
Anyway, RIP.

Let me complete the Sentence:RIP, and do not come as Indian Soldiers in your next life, because you were not needed as the neighboring country was going down on it's own accords.But come back as Indians.

No it wasnt trolling..it was pure curiosity.

Back
Top Bottom