What's new

Two big countries blocked my return to power in 2001: PM Hasina (Ind & US?)

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
Two big countries blocked my return to power in 2001: PM

UNBconnect... - Two big countries blocked my return to power in 2001: PM

Int’l bidding soon for offshore, onshore gas exploration, she says

Reported by: UNBconnect
Reported on: November 27, 2012 17:28 PM
Reported in: National

Dhaka, Nov 27 (UNB) – Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Tuesday alleged that she could not retain power in 2001 as two big countries got annoyed as she refused to sell out gas.

“Two big countries had expressed their dissatisfaction as I refused to sell out gas. The two countries didn’t tolerate it, but I wanted its resources to be used in the interest of the nation as I always love my country,” she said.

The Prime Minister came up with the remarks while inaugurating the three-day TEXBANGLA-2012 organised by Bangladesh Textiles Mills Association (BTMA) at a city hotel.

The Prime Minister said the government would go for international biddings soon for its onshore and offshore gas blocks in the wake of Bangladesh’s maritime boundary expansion in the Bay of Bengal through the ITLOS maritime boundary verdict. “New gas blocks have been demarcated and we’ll go for bidding, international tender, soon after having a good look.”

Apart from gas, the Prime Minister hoped, oil could be found from those blocks.

Finance Minister AMA Muhith and FBCCI president AK Azad also spoke on the occasion, while BTMA president Jahangir Al Amin delivered the address of welcome.

BTMA adviser GKM Towfique Hassan made a power-point presentation on the Bangladesh’s primary textile sector.

In 2001 Awami League popularity was as bad as now if now worse. People voted Awami goons out, no other power needed. Everyone knows it. But offcourse captain of Awami fan club has to be mental Hasina's mouth piece. If anything Hasina is complaining that these two power did not help her manipulate election to get to power.

In 2001 Awami League popularity was as bad as now if now worse. People voted Awami goons out, no other power needed. Everyone knows it. But offcourse captain of Awami fan club has to be mental Hasina's mouth piece. If anything Hasina is complaining that these two power did not help her manipulate election to get to power.

KZ also said the same after her defeat in 2008 ;).

KZ also said the same after her defeat in 2008 ;).

But we did not post that like you being Awami league mouth piece. Besides, 2008 election held under different circumstance where EC was out to divide BNP and applied doctrine of necessity.

But we did not post that like you being Awami league mouth piece. Besides, 2008 election held under different circumstance where EC was out to divide BNP and applied doctrine of necessity.

:lol: do I need to re post the links of thread that you posted as mouth piece of XYZ so far???

It is only you who posted here to promote some political parties and agenda which no one else have done. Period.

:lol: do I need to re post the links of thread that you posted as mouth piece of XYZ so far???

It is only you who posted here to promote some political parties and agenda which no one else have done. Period.

I dont spam with BNP party speech here, go ahead bring your proof. So get out your bogus skin on indian stooge act awami league is doing.

So India is accused of supporting Hasina and also not supporting her?:lol: Wonder why China can't be one of those two big countries.

So India is accused of supporting Hasina and also not supporting her?:lol: Wonder why China can't be one of those two big countries.

I dont spam with BNP party speech here, go ahead bring your proof. So get out your bogus skin on indian stooge act awami league is doing.

:lol: what you do or what you have done ask any one he/she will attest to that. No one ask you to put your garbage here. If you like any thread then comment here. Else just keep quite or do your whining some where else. You have no right in this forum to command any other person what he/she can post or he/she can not.

Eastwatch long ago pointed your characteristics how some people like you come here with some political agenda which neither Indian nor Pakistanis ever promote.

Because it is USA which asked Bangladesh to sell gas to India :lol:

:lol: what you do or what you have done ask any one he/she will attest to that. No one ask you to put your garbage here. If you like any thread then comment here. Else just keep quite or do your whining some where else. You have no right in this forum to command any other person what he/she can post or he/she can not.

Eastwatch long ago pointed your characteristics how some people like you come here with some political agenda which neither Indian nor Pakistanis ever promote.

Because it is USA which asked Bangladesh to sell gas to India :lol:

Hey awami fanboy, where is the proof of your claim? You are upset because your awami thugs have been exposed here and your spam has liitle effect. No one dictating you to spam but you do it as your profession. I will make sure your spamming is pointed out, you can cry an ocean to your master Hasina.

This Hasina is a disgrace not only nationally but also internationally. She has no sense of diplomacy. Even her best friend India started to alienate her on many issues, because of uncontrollable mouth.

Hey awami fanboy, where is the proof of your claim? You are upset because your awami thugs have been exposed here and your spam has liitle effect. No one dictating you to spam but you do it as your profession. I will make sure your spamming is pointed out, you can cry an ocean to your master Hasina.

:lol: please make sure that... Every ones knows what is your most of the posts are all about. There are not a single positive post about Bangladesh except all are anti government and anti Bangladesh posts many of them are nothing but cheap propaganda which even a sane BNP or Jammat supporter will ever do.

I do not expect a cheer leader of falu bhai accuse other as a thug of some xyz party :lol:

Back
Top Bottom