What's new

Twin blasts kill 33 in Pakistani tribal region

It would be foolish to say CIA operatives running around in Pakistan such as Raymond Davis, don't cause mischief.

Re-consider your statement.

It depends on how you define 'mischief'. Don't think I am defending Davis but did you ever consider that the guy might have been defending himself. Could it be that those guy's who got shot were going to mug him or worse kidnap him which happens in Pakistan with frightening regularity.Only this time this guy was trained killer and wrong guy to mess with.

Do you know what 'to distort' means? I tell you what that means. Davis kills 2 guy's in circumstances that we have no idea. He has claimed they were after him. Be as that may 2 died and the entire country was in grief but meantime let us just have a look at Karachi ......

"Pakistan's rights bodies said more than 1000 people were killed in violence in Karachi last year, including more than 100 in one week alone in"

Two more deaths bring toll to 10 in Karachi | DAWN.COM

And the killing goes onand on in Karachi in the never ending internecine war between MQM-ANP and the Sindhi groups of Lyari. 1,000 dead in 1 year with 100 dead in 1 week alone in just 1 city and life goes on without a care. But 2 died at the hands of Davis and entire country in gripped. That is what d-i-s-t-o-r-t-e-d reality means

I feel sorry for every one of those 1,000 victims in Karachi and those 2 at hands of Davis and there is no recompense for that. But at least the families of those 2 dead got over $100,000 compensation.

What did the families of the 1,000 victims in Karachi get? Jack Sh*t.

It depends on how you define 'mischief'. Don't think I am defending Davis but did you ever consider that the guy might have been defending himself. Could it be that those guy's who got shot were going to mug him or worse kidnap him which happens in Pakistan with frightening regularity.Only this time this guy was trained killer and wrong guy to mess with.

Do you know what 'to distort' means? I tell you what that means. Davis kills 2 guy's in circumstances that we have no idea. He has claimed they were after him. Be as that may 2 died and the entire country was in grief but meantime let us just have a look at Karachi ......

"Pakistan's rights bodies said more than 1000 people were killed in violence in Karachi last year, including more than 100 in one week alone in"

Two more deaths bring toll to 10 in Karachi | DAWN.COM

And the killing goes onand on in Karachi in the never ending internecine war between MQM-ANP and the Sindhi groups of Lyari. 1,000 dead in 1 year with 100 dead in 1 week alone in just 1 city and life goes on without a care. But 2 died at the hands of Davis and entire country in gripped. That is what d-i-s-t-o-r-t-e-d reality means

I feel sorry for every one of those 1,000 victims in Karachi and those 2 at hands of Davis and there is no recompense for that. But at least the families of those 2 dead got over $100,000 compensation.

What did the families of the 1,000 victims in Karachi get? Jack Sh*t.

The Americans are basically building a base in the guise of a consulate. Just recently some were caught in a no-go zone with an absurd amount of weapons.

It's sad really. Pakistan is nation of mercenaries that can turn the gun on their brother, If the price is right.

You forgot to mention one more thing. Davis also was a "diplomat". :rolleyes:

You forgot to mention one more thing. Davis also was a "diplomat". :rolleyes:

He was a CIA operative going under the cover of 'diplomat'. The use of diplomat licence to do other things is nothing new. KGB, RAW,Mossad or ISI do this all the time. Pakistani diplomatic posts in Europe were used in the 1980s to organize clandestine smuggling of nuclear hardware.

RazPak You hit the bullseye there !!! The tragedy is what we as Pakistani's are doing this to our own country. The responsibility is ours and ours alone. Why don't we try to screw the British, American's or French and see how far we will get. It is our weakness and as long as that prevails the world will walk in and 'rape' us.

We need to do some serious introspection rather than find external excuses and displace blame on outsiders. If 180 million of us Pakistani's unite under one flag, our green crescent star flag nobody can do jack to us.

Can we ignore the fact that in the last few months terrorist attacks in Pakistan have grown many fold? How long will people suffer this fate at the hands of these ruthless terrorists? Is It not time to let bygones be bygones, and work together once again to defeat these terrorists who seem to have regrouped in the last few months. Should we not re-group as well and go full force against them? Unless we stand united and go after these terrorists, innocent people will keep losing their lives in these vicious attacks. Time has come to neutralize these terrorists once and for all so peace can return to the region. We stand by Pakistan in this difficult time, and hope to see both of our nations working side by side in the near future. Our condolences go out to the families of the innocent people targeted and killed in these attacks. We hope to see the culprits caught and punished to the fullest extent of law.

LTC T.G. Taylor
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

May the dead rest in peace.

Pakistan need to stop ignoring the terrorists on their land..

Back
Top Bottom