What's new

Turks taste Pakistani mangoes

Good...good ! :)

Sir PhD ke liyee National University of Singapore ki try marnaaa....from what I've heard they offer some very good bursaries, grants & student loans aur usss ki Ranking bhi bohat alaaa haii ! :tup:

i have been there on visit for collaboration as a postgraduate ambassador from my uni. i found it awesome especially when on discussion we cam to know in NUS hostels one floor is for boys and one for girls. and one of our fellow from iran asked question from Students advisor whom was a lady. so qhy boys and girls dont live on same floor. She told we are not so liberal yet :D :D

Turks should eat more lamb so they can get their weight up, many of those rioters look quite skinny to me.

Turks should eat more lamb so they can get their weight up, many of those rioters look quite skinny to me.

We have more lamb in a day than you have in a week. 80% of those rioters are hairy skinny communist leftist rats. What started as a proper protest after the riots only the communist terrorist was left as the proper protesters left.

We have more lamb in a day than you have in a week. 80% of those rioters are hairy skinny communist leftist rats. What started as a proper protest after the riots only the communist terrorist was left as the proper protesters left.

how do you know that?

naam na lo mango ka ....... hawas me kha ke daane nikal geye :lol:

I recently bought a few mangoes that were from Pakistan and they are amazingly sweet and tasty.

You don't find them often but you can usually pick them up from the large Asian (i.e. Chinese) grocers who regularly carry them whenever they can and they sell pretty quickly.

However, in comparison to the Mexican or Filipino mangoes they are so much sweeter and tastier. I can still remember having fresh made mango ice cream in Multan and the chef who prepared it didn't even need to add sugar or artificial sweeteners.

If I remember correctly Mangoes actually originate from Pakistan and India.

@Aeronaut You are devil

Kewal photo dikha diya, turkish log to mango ka swad kya jane lekin mera muh mein toh paani aa gaye.

Last edited by a moderator:
so this is the cup method you keep talking about? @Alpha1

IMG_7251%20Pakistan%20Lahore.JPG

so this is the cup method you keep talking about? @Alpha1

IMG_7251%20Pakistan%20Lahore.JPG

This is interesting. Never tried it. We at home cut the mango longitudnally along flat part of the gutli on each side. Those two oval "saucers" can be scooped out with spoon as shown. Then for the gutli, you peel off the skin in one long lenth, and suck the life out of it :)

@Manindra

Come to Pakistan, plenty of mangoes for our friends. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom