What's new

Turkish troops entered northern Iraq

Justice

New Recruit

Reaction score
Turkish Army started its struggle against the PKK (Kurdish Workers’ Party) out of its borders. According to Reuters news agency Turkish Army entered to Northern Iraq after PKK held military actions in Turkey. Turkish Army has not confirmed this fact yet.

Remind that 24 Turkish policemen were killed and 18 were wounded as a result of Kurdish attack at the Turkish Haqqari state.

Turkey has warned Iraqi authorities before that it would start cleaning the region from Kurds in case if Iraqi authorities did not do it themselves.

let's make 200km of northern Irak ours and make a new borderline

Erdogan must immediately resign! By force if necessary! It's enough our patience has run out! It is time for the people to stand up against this traitor! I hope that the military commits a coup and he will be tried!

Erdogan must immediately resign! By force if necessary! It's enough our patience has run out! It is time for the people to stand up against this traitor! I hope that the military commits a coup and he will be tried!
Considering 1980 coup was an amplifying factor for rise of PKK your argument is invalid.

Can someone already ban this thing called RedBeard. He is heavily cursing in Turkish. And he has done this is several posts. Turkish members pls report his posts so he can get permanently banned.

Erdogan is responsible and his brainwashed voters blame the military! While Erdogan acting tough against Israel our soldiers pay it with their blood. All he will do now is bark and our enemies know that!

Erdogan is responsible and his brainwashed voters blame the military! While Erdogan acting tough against Israel our soldiers pay it with their blood. All he will do now is bark and our enemies know that!

You are so much confused. What does our governments rethoric against Israel has to do anything with our problem with PKK?

Let us say that there is a connection between Israel and PKK, then should we back down against Israel's cold blooded murder against Turkish citizens on International waters?

You are totally confused, and contradicting yourself in the highest degree. No one can take you seriously because you curse and try to justify by cursing. Maybe if you tried to explain your thoughts about current events without attacking every Turkish member on this forum we would take you seriously. But at the moment no sane person will try to understand you, you have my word on that.

i hope you dont understand me wrong, i love my country and my countries Armed Forces to, but going with this mentality that the soldier is always the one that is looked down at is wrong, i hope you know that there is a lot of corruption in the military. you cant just solely blame everything on politicians. i dont support Erdogan, but going around shouting after him and dont showing respect to a countries Prime Minister wont get you anywhere!

You are so much confused. What does our governments rethoric against Israel has to do anything with our problem with PKK?

Let us say that there is a connection between Israel and PKK, then should we back down against Israel's cold blooded murder against Turkish citizens on International waters?

Believe me he is not even a Turk he doesnt care about us, after the attacks the whole country, everybody was crying even the President almost burst into tears, but this guy is not!! During his speech i even saw him smile for a second! I swear to GOD!! What kind of Prime minister can be so relax and even smile while 24 of his soldiers are killed 20 wounded? I seriously believe that they planted him to destroy Turkiye from the inside! Our enemies did this before these are spies!! Learn your history! They use Islam to achieve their goals!! Open your eyeshe doesnt give anyone the permission to act!! thats the problem!! The soldiers in those stations are sitting ducks with no powers!!

also an expert told Fatih Altayli and Yigit Bulut that because of Erdogan didnt allow cross border operations when it was needed, on time!! the PKK had all the time to prepare, they developped, Turkey had the chance to destroy them totally but Erdogan ignored them and gave them all the time they needed, meanwhile in 2004 PKK made agreements with BLACKWATER, they were trained from 2004 untill 2008! They have switched all weapons and changed all tactics.. He said if Turkish army today did a cross border operation, like the ones before, we would loose 1000-1500 troops!! This is all the fault of Erdogan the traitor!!

And if you watched Turkish news channels like HaberTurk you would know that it is the representatives of AKP that always point out to this ''Israel'' connection(blaming the others strategy), but i thought okay!! it is possible because yesterday evening they welcomed some Palestinian terorrists to our country and at night they attacked!

i saw on tv how the families of martyrs and the veterans who lost both their legs for the country, coming out on their wheeledchairs in front of Erdogans office to protest, the guards of Erdogan responded with force some of the veterans fell on the ground and with their prosthetic legs!! This happend today in the afternoon!

i really don't think that Erdogan did anything honorble for our country and people regarding the flotilla!! He has brought us shame!! And again he was the one responsible for this, he should know that Israel might act with violence, he shouldt let them go! Again he did nothing to be proud of, he just watched those people getting killed, and then just talked!

If he had a little honor atleast he would respond like this:

Last edited by a moderator:
with due respect sir Erdogan is one president that Muslim world is now seeing as a leader ........

i hope you dont understand me wrong, i love my country and my countries Armed Forces to, but going with this mentality that the soldier is always the one that is looked down at is wrong, i hope you know that there is a lot of corruption in the military. you cant just solely blame everything on politicians. i dont support Erdogan, but going around shouting after him and dont showing respect to a countries Prime Minister wont get you anywhere!

What prime minister! This traitor this coward is not my prime minister i'm a proud Turk!.. Turkiye is my country!

with due respect sir Erdogan is one president that Muslim world is now seeing as a leader ........

I dont know if he is muslim, only thing i can say is he is either a traitor and carrying out his plans or just stupid.

Why only 200 km.Go for it.
turkish_islamic_union.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom