1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

abdulah gul is in far better shape than generals! generals should be not the exceptions of army weight control charts!

look at him (the gereal)

fft16_mf924658.Jpeg

Generals need other types of qualities and skills then soldiers.

sure Generals need other types of qualities and skills then soldiers BUT enlargening their belly is not one of them!!!

All those pocket filling politicians have big bellies.. For the first time in history a General of Turkish armed forces appears to be fat, what's your problem with the army?

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Really beautiful, I must say. A benefit exericses in winter snowstorm, please invite NATO counterparts to do similar exercises in Kars! :D

You are not Canadian :lol:

I dont give a damn to politics or politicians if I was then I would be in another forum not here!

simple fact guy is fat!!

what's your problem with the army?

who is the guy in the picture do you know?
who selected him in YAS?

he is a fat pig!!! simple realty

I dont give a damn to politics or politicians if I was then I would be in another forum not here!

simple fact guy is fat!!

what's your problem with the army?

who is the guy in the picture do you know?
who selected him in YAS?

Yes it is Chief of Staff General Necdet Ozel. I guess it was the AKP who brought him to power?

who selected him in YAS?

He was going to be Chief of the General Staff in 2 years time even if Kosaner didn't resign. He just got an early promotion.

Yes it is Chief of Staff General Necdet Ozel. I guess it was the AKP who brought him to power?

i side with Quasar in this one. for instance, look at american Generals they are old as hell but still fvcking huge compared to our generals. they should be in good shape, since they represent our armed forces.

i can find a picture of a american general visiting Turkey and taking picture by our general and you can clearly see major differences.

Back
Top Bottom