290b.jpg

287b.jpg

294b.jpg

296b.jpg

299b.jpg

304b.jpg

Here is a cool picture. Otokar Cobra IED Jammer in Afghanistan

afganistan.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

68852784ED1A4F16BEE6D089F66F6EB8.jpg

me myself got bannned few days ago but i have given apology to tamilkhan and webmaster they accepted my appology it is their kindnesss and i wont make same mistakes on forum which got me banned i request to webmaster please un ban all banned friends due to ramadan is coming.

Anyway Turkish Armed forces driving me crazy where the hell they get the money man awsome salute to turkey in un conventional they are ahead of us but over all they are behind us but we are friends we help each other at any time specially times of diffficult

me myself got bannned few days ago but i have given apology to tamilkhan and webmaster they accepted my appology it is their kindnesss and i wont make same mistakes on forum which got me banned i request to webmaster please un ban all banned friends due to ramadan is coming.

Anyway Turkish Armed forces driving me crazy where the hell they get the money man awsome salute to turkey in un conventional they are ahead of us but over all they are behind us but we are friends we help each other at any time specially times of diffficult

List of countries by military expenditures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our military spending is 19 billion dollars per year.

OH man 19 billion dollars a year well from where do Turkey produce these 19 billions i dont know source of income of turkey and what is the annual budget for pakistan armed forces i know but i forget it

OH man 19 billion dollars a year well from where do Turkey produce these 19 billions i dont know source of income of turkey and what is the annual budget for pakistan armed forces i know but i forget it

According to that link, Pakistan spends about 4,8 billion.

According to that link, Pakistan spends about 4,8 billion.

Yeah it was decreased but still the spending excludes 1 plus billion @ we spend on WOT and other expenditures like pay n pension etc,.. also its increased to more then 10 billion this year again excluding other expenditures(wot n pay n stuff)...plus we get military n financial support frm Coalition fund worth billions of $.

Amazing refulers along side F 16 looking very very hot man hope **** them to serve our F 16 in war time situation and im sure pakistan are in talks with usa to get them

1363126.jpg

F-4E 2020 Terminator with AN/ASQ-153\AN/AVQ-23 Pave Spike for LGB. There are also a number of modifications to the outside to tell these apart from regular F-4Es. 54 are currently in service in two squadrons 111 Panthers and 171 Pirates.

thanx jigs for pics i salute you for you amazing work friedn please keep posting the pics of these sexy birds can you post the army equipment pics of turkish army i will be thankfull to you

1741376.jpg

1739420.jpg

1486169.jpg

1306847.jpg

1416335.jpg

More F-4E Terminator 2020s.

Pilot cockpit
f4e2020frontseatve7.jpg

Radar intercept officer
f4e2020backseatyu5.jpg

Last edited:
well turkish airforce uses them for wildwasel job and for ground support role this fighter jets suits very well for ground support role can i answer u one thins israel airforce looks copy of israeli airforce almost whatever israel has turkish airforces has too but only difference between the two is F 15 why turkey did not buy such a capable aircraft F 15 as they can buy it easily

Back
Top Bottom