What's new

Turkey's workplace safety standards are poor and it leting to disasters out come

Safety is second to profits. Protest, you lose your job, don't protest you might lose your life. This hasn't changed since Creation of Modern Turkey, nor will it anytime soon.

Heard after China turkey is most worst safety at work. Per inhabitant, most worst in the world.

Something more. Mine owner is a friend of Erdogan and he only hire AKP voters. Is that true?

@Tayip Erdogan, what do you say?

Heard after China turkey is most worst safety at work. Per inhabitant, most worst in the world.

Something more. Mine owner is a friend of Erdogan and he only hire AKP voters. Is that true?

the workers were also forced to attend his speeches in Manisa. The company is so close to the AKP that no one should expect any consequences.

They are tear gassing Soma as we speak, can you believe that?

Unfortunetly it is true.

The thing is before 2005 mine was being operated by state. And only 2 accidents happened at 30 years.
By the privatization dozens of accidents happened in Soma mine....

I heard that no miner died in Germany for the last 45 years. I think we should just copy the German system.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't do that... BTW there is already a thread about this issue so why that yavar guy opened a new thread...

İ dunno, İ guess the subjects are a bit different. This is a general safety thread of Turkish labourers.

Can you tell me why you lie dude ?.. That guy is so close with jewish KOÇ holding and Aydın Doğan who is huge media owner... Also owner of company is a mason...

Why you lie Sinan ?..

Twitter'da Alp Gürkan'ın bu yazısı konuşuluyor-Sabah - 16 Mayıs 2014

1400234939584.jpg

Doğan medyası maden sahibini neden koruyor? - Takvim
- 15 Mayıs 2014

1400162251530.jpg
Why is Sinan lying? So we dont have one of the highest fatal accident rates in the world? So there are no fatal accidents in Turkish Mines, Yards and wokplaces generally?
Are you that much blinded that you forgot there is a debate since years on this issue?

Tersane Kazaları

TTB İşçi Sağlığı ve İşyeri Hekimliği

Tuzla tersane kazaları - Vikipedi

Türkiye'deki madencilik kazaları - Vikipedi

Last edited:

China manufacturing output is 100x of Turkey. Turkey is the most unsafest when you consider the manufacturing output/death from work.

Dont label people as liars etc.

Its not nice. I dont think anyone has the intention of lying.

İ dunno, İ guess the subjects are a bit different. This is a general safety thread of Turkish labourers.

But indeed it is the same issue.... Also this thread opened because of that accident...

Why is Sinan lying? So we dont have one of the highest fatal accident rates in the world? So there are no fatal accidents in Turkish Mines, Yards and wokplaces generally?
Are that much blinded that you forgot there is a debate since years on this issue?

Tersane Kazaları

TTB İşçi Sağlığı ve İşyeri Hekimliği

Tuzla tersane kazaları - Vikipedi

Türkiye'deki madencilik kazaları - Vikipedi

BTW if he said that about the thing you say then i apologize... I thought he said that about other question... I delete my reply...

But indeed it is the same issue.... Also this thread opened because of that accident...

BTW if he said that about the thing you say then i apologize... I thought he said that about other question... I delete my reply...
I saw something about you stating that KOC holding is Jewish. Please go on explain the thing you know but others don't.

regards.

Edit: Oh.. i get you.You are reffering to that "Mine owner is close to Erdogan".

I was replying to first part of the post, i should have bolded it.

Back
Top Bottom