Turkey's Erdogan looking into banning Facebook & Youtube

IronDome

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Israel
This guy is off his head :lol:

Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan said Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube, which he says have been abused by his political enemies, after local elections on March 30.

Erdogan is locked in a power struggle with the US-based Turkish cleric Fethullah Gulen, a former ally who he says is behind a stream of "fabricated" audio recordings posted on the Internet allegedly revealing corruption in his inner circle.
Related:

"We are determined on this subject. We will not leave this nation at the mercy of YouTube and Facebook," Erdogan said in a late night interview with the Turkish broadcaster ATV.

Asked if the possible barring of these sites was included in his planned measures, he said: "Included."

He can jail journalists, he can Islamise the nation, he can destroy parks - but if he tries to ban facebook, I suspect this would be the last straw for Turks. :)

This guy is off his head :lol:

He can jail journalists, he can Islamise the nation, he can destroy parks - but if he tries to ban facebook, I suspect this would be the last straw for Turks. :)
and that pretty much says your knowledge about Turkey. shame.

by the way Gul said this banning was out of question, but we shall see what Erdogan will do.

Turkey has finally woken up and rejected these tools of the godless west that poison the minds of our young Muslims. Next step: banning alcohol.

and then, next will be public execution of atheists.

I would like to see him try.

and that pretty much says your knowledge about Turkey. shame.

by the way Gul said this banning was out of question, but we shall see what Erdogan will do.

It doesn't matter what Gül said and what Erdogan gonna do. What matters is the mentaliy.

Back
Top Bottom