What's new

Turkey raises Kashmir issue, India unhappy

I'm glad that my banya mentality has got me and my country to a place where we are envayed upon by a lot of countries. I would again like to reatrate that Pakistan and Turkey are friends of faith and nothing more. Musharaf addressing the Turkish parliament in fluent Turkish or calling to cities twin cities only have verbal significance and nothing more.
India and Turkey are friends of trade and I'm sure that will take us a long way.

Money is thicker than blood.......................

Again, I understand the money craze dude. Two decades of healthy economic growth and you guys have become more arrogant than the Israelis or the Americans, behaving like you've touched the sky already. Somethings can not be bought with money and loyalty is one of them. Turks are loyal to Pakistan and we endorse their support with all our heart and respect. Now take your rupias to UN and see if you can buy loyalty.

hahaha.......
u misinformed about maoist.they don't want any different land they just want india to be a communist state either by hook or crook n btw iam in favour of a communist state although i don't prefer maoist way......

talibaan:enjoy:

India will never become a communist or maoist country, yet the support for insurgents as well as the area affected and controlled by them is growing fast. Keep ignoring your internal problems but they won't go away and slow your efforts the develop the eastern half of your country.

Baluchistan is not a disputed territory like Kashmir is. The MAOIST insurgency is india's internal matter just as Baluchistan is Pakistan's internal matter, therefore keep these out of the discussion.

BTW, the BLA has given up fighting and now wants to negotiate peace with the government: ‘Baloch separatists willing to talk peace’ – The Express Tribune

Ya Baluchistan in not dispute but conditions are more worse in baluchistan.

More blasts more blood but still is not dispute ;)

India will never become a communist or maoist country, yet the support for insurgents as well as the area affected and controlled by them is growing fast. Keep ignoring your internal problems but they won't go away and slow your efforts the develop the eastern half of your country.

yeah watever dude........
i lost.happy now??whole india will be going to the part of the islamic republic of pakistan and those maoist and guess wat kashmir is free inshallah...........
i just don't wanna be part of this hate debate,so iam leaving.............

are yaar kashmir pakistan ban gaya aur tumhe free mien india bhe mil gaya ab to khush ho jao:angel:

Where does Turkey stand on the world map? :P

If you don't know where Turkey is on the world map, then you ought to be either really ignorant or have no school attendance. Btw to those Indians who try to joke about Turkey because of the English word meaning the animal. A reminder, in Turkish Hindistan means land of Turkeys :D

Well after all Turkish people have ruled india for centuries.

If you don't know where Turkey is on the world map, then you ought to be either really ignorant or have no school attendance.

I don't blame him, he was living in a cave all along, its not his fault he never seen the world map before.

Btw to those Indians who try to joke about Turkey because of the English word meaning the animal. A reminder, in Turkish Hindistan means land of Turkeys :D

Well after all Turkish people have ruled india for centuries.

Its their inferiority complex that compels them to express such silly remarks about Turkey, but as you yourself have stated they have been ruled by Turks for very long time, so its understandable.

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

And what about other part of my post ?

Oh, you mean the irrelevant, off topic, sarcastic trash that you posted, i removed it for you since it didn't make any sense.

yeah watever dude........
i lost.happy now??whole india will be going to the part of the islamic republic of pakistan and those maoist and guess wat kashmir is free inshallah...........
i just don't wanna be part of this hate debate,so iam leaving.............

are yaar kashmir pakistan ban gaya aur tumhe free mien india bhe mil gaya ab to khush ho jao:angel:

Cheap sarcasm is lost on me so don't bother to engage in debate and waste my time.

Abt ***** no thanks man... i aint frm ur type... looks like its ur favourite habbit.... enjoy ... abt ur gf.. sure man.. yeah right.. hes a kashmiri with 3 feet long

beard... n he love u... go ..... urself now.

my last post to a pathetic troll.im out!

Yar don't take that bharati suicide troll too seriously, his ignorant comments are not worth your reply, its only an indication of his frustrated burning @r$e that has left him no choice but to resort to trolling.

Just put him on your ignore list just like i did.

India protests Kashmir mention in Turkish president's UN speech

NEW DELHI: India has strongly protested to Turkey about a Kashmir mention in the UNGA speech of Turkish president Abdullah Gul.

During a bilateral meeting with his Turkish counterpart Ahmet Davutoglu in Istanbul on the sidelines of a security conference on Afghanistan, foreign minister S M Krishna said India was "surprised and unhappy" at the reference to Kashmir in Gul's UN speech. This, the government felt, was unwarranted. Krishna said Kashmir was an integral part of India and had a democratically elected government.

In response, Davutoglu reassured Krishna that Turkey did not intend to internationalise the issue of Kashmir.

He said Turkey would apologize if the statement had hurt the sentiments of Indians. Explaining Gul's speech, he said Turkey just commented that India was having a dialogue with Pakistan and had no intention of mediating between the two countries.

India protests Kashmir mention in Turkish president's UN speech - The Times of India

A formal apology from Turkey would undo the damage. There is no scope for anybody to celebrate or to hurt

Cheap sarcasm is lost on me so don't bother to engage in debate and waste my time.

Sarcasm is against the forum rules, these bharatis need to stop resorting to cheap tactics like sarcasm.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

India protests Kashmir mention in Turkish president's UN speech

NEW DELHI: India has strongly protested to Turkey about a Kashmir mention in the UNGA speech of Turkish president Abdullah Gul.

During a bilateral meeting with his Turkish counterpart Ahmet Davutoglu in Istanbul on the sidelines of a security conference on Afghanistan, foreign minister S M Krishna said India was "surprised and unhappy" at the reference to Kashmir in Gul's UN speech. This, the government felt, was unwarranted. Krishna said Kashmir was an integral part of India and had a democratically elected government.

In response, Davutoglu reassured Krishna that Turkey did not intend to internationalise the issue of Kashmir.

He said Turkey would apologize if the statement had hurt the sentiments of Indians. Explaining Gul's speech, he said Turkey just commented that India was having a dialogue with Pakistan and had no intention of mediating between the two countries.

India protests Kashmir mention in Turkish president's UN speech - The Times of India

A formal apology from Turkey is would undo the damage. There is no scope for anybody to celebrate or to hurt

And again i ask what is the source for this news? Where is the link??? Is this from neutral source or some indian/indian related news source? Are the Turkish news sites reporting this "apology"??

one kahmiri or balochi doesn't change anything.i was just debating with u over kashmir becaz my girl friend is kashmiri and even she doesn't think that kashmir will going to separate from india.so son u can **** urself now

What a coincident my GF is also from IOK but unlike yours she thinks Kashmir is going to get independence very soon.. Ironical isn't it?

Sarcasm is against the forum rules, these bharatis need to stop resorting to cheap tactics like sarcasm.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

And again i ask what is the source for this news? Where is the link??? Is this from neutral source or some indian/indian related news source? Are the Turkish news sites reporting this "apology"??

The link i posted just now. The minister said Turkey would apologise if India is hurt. India expects a formal apology from Turkey soon

The link i posted just now. The minister said Turkey would apologise if India is hurt. India expects a formal apology from Turkey soon

Bring me a Turkish news source that is reporting this "apology", this thread is only one sided indian view, we need the Turkish perspective.

Back
Top Bottom