What's new

Turkey launches armed unmanned helicopter

nice,,so basically it can carry a person too who is under 100kg in weight tied below and he call fly this machine with a remote control in his hand just like a jet-pack for 4 hours:agree:
You made an excellent point there, makes some sense about the saying about " The suicide terrorists bomber falling out of the sky" I mean who the heck would want to be hovering while hanging of a remote controlled chopper. When you could just call in Air raid.:agree:

nice,,so basically it can carry a person too who is under 100kg in weight tied below and he call fly this machine with a remote control in his hand just like a jet-pack for 4 hours:agree:

Very brave of him to attempt something like that... can't be pleasant getting suspended from a copter like that.

so it should cancel T129 helicopter projects for unmanned helicopters.

Turkey is not wise to spend money on everything.

so it should cancel T129 helicopter projects for unmanned helicopters.

Turkey is not wise to spend money on everything.
Mini subs also carry torpedoes, why navies bother to get bigger subs? It's an utterly unwise thing to do and waste of money imo

You made an excellent point there, makes some sense about the saying about " The suicide terrorists bomber falling out of the sky" I mean who the heck would want to be hovering while hanging of a remote controlled chopper. When you could just call in Air raid.:agree:

what the hell are you talking about bringing in suicide bombers and terrorists in every thread..an enemy is a terrorist...you are a terrorist for Pakistan and your armoured birgade is a suicide bomber birgade since it counts on arjunk.

regarding the topic it was my two pence since jet-packs can only fly for a minute or two this contraption can fly for 4 hours,it might not show on radar too while flying at just 20 meters from ground...the person flying it can go behind enemy lines,land,plant time bomb on rail tracks,dams and bridges and then fly back home to turkey.:agree:

What a load of crap Mr. Bilgi!
According to TR Defence the system has been flying since at least last January and they've got the pictures to prove it too.
sivrisinek2.jpg

yes a while ago i heard the news about "sivrisinek" ( first pic ), but this one seems different (below), im not sure if its an upgraded one or another type..
attachment.php

We could use 1000 of these UAV copters to patrol the borders

Wonderful technology we really need to do a joint project with Turkey and China in this sector

yes a while ago i heard the news about "sivrisinek" ( first pic ), but this one seems different (below), im not sure if its an upgraded one or another type..

Actually it looks like they've DOWNGRADED the platfrom from the AselFLIR 300 E/O multifunction camera to a random Amazon.com network camera. :undecided:

Actually it looks like they've DOWNGRADED the platfrom from the AselFLIR 300 E/O multifunction camera to a random Amazon.com network camera. :undecided:

As far as I know, TAI R-IHA will use one of new state of art AselFlir-135 or Aselsan Mini-Gimbal's having QWIP IR detector technologies.

AselFlir-235/Mini Gimbal/135
ASELSAN%252520ASELFLIR%252520Family.jpg

Back
Top Bottom