What's new

Turkey: Israel, West's spoiled child

wmdisinfo

Reaction score
Turkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan says Israel is “the West's spoiled child” that has always disregarded decisions made by the international community.

The Turkish premier, who is on his “Arab Spring” tour, said in a speech addressing the members of the Arab League in the Egyptian capital of Cairo on Tuesday that Israel “has never executed a decision by the international community to this day,” the New York Times reported.

Erdogan called on the Arab League ministers to vote for Palestinian statehood at the United Nations this month, saying the recognition of “the Palestinian state is the only correct way.”

He added that recognizing Palestine as a sovereign state at the UN is “not a choice but an obligation.”

“Let us raise the Palestinian flag and let that flag be the symbol of peace and justice in the Middle East,” he said.

Palestinian officials have been campaigning to achieve UN recognition for an independent state based on the pre-1967 borders at the UN General Assembly meeting in September.

More than 100 countries have so far officially recognized Palestine as a state based on the pre-1967 borders.

The United States cannot block the UN General Assembly vote for the change of Palestine's status in the world body from entity to state, but it can veto it later at the Security Council.

Erdogan also repeated his call on Israel to apologize and pay financial compensation to the relatives of the victims of a deadly Israeli attack on a Gaza-bound flotilla in 2010, which killed nine Turkish activists and injured dozens more people.

Erdogan's “Arab Spring” tour began on Monday and includes plans to visit Libya and Tunisia in addition to Egypt.

PressTV - Turkey: Israel, West's spoiled child

Turkey forgot that they are worst than israel in this regard too.Because of their lapdance infront of West they saved their *** to being roasted.

How was their arse to be roasted? Pray tell please.

Turkey forgot that they are worst than israel in this regard too.Because of their lapdance infront of West they saved their *** to being roasted.

Yes please tell how are literal behinds were being roasted.

& FYI Israel does not equal the West. If you believe this then it shows that you are a product of disinformation & propaganda.

Some indians forget that they are worse than both israel and Turkey. They dance like monkeys to the tune of genocidal maniacs like norandra modi. I hear that he is the future PM of india.

And some Bangladeshis forget how their Pakistani brethren massacred 3 Million their fellow Ummahites in Bangladesh in wanton cruelty and raped and violated around 150000 of their women. Even 20 Narendra Modis put together cannot even come close to their Pakistani brethren achievements.

Turkey is now trying to be the leader of the Muslim world.the best way to do that is to fight for the Palestinian cause.

Some indians forget that they are worse than both israel and Turkey. They dance like monkeys to the tune of genocidal maniacs like norandra modi. I hear that he is the future PM of india.

U better hope he is not..or Bangladeshis will start $h!tting in their pants

atleast type his name correctly

And some Bangladeshis forget how their Pakistani brethren massacred 3 Million their fellow Ummahites in Bangladesh in wanton cruelty and raped and violated around 150000 of their women. Even 20 Narendra Modis put together cannot even come close to their Pakistani brethren achievements.

Can you count 3 million? Is this why the indians have chosen to dance like monkeys to the tune of modi? And then you claim that you're better than your enemy! And then you go on pointing your finger at the Turks. You're utterly shameless!

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

atleast type his name correctly

Modi the ugly genocidal monkey, have I typed it properly now?

Can you count 3 million? Is this why the indians have chosen to dance like monkeys to the tune of modi? And then you claim that you're better than your enemy! And then you go on pointing your finger at the Turks. You're utterly shameless!

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

Modi the ugly genocidal monkey, have I typed it properly now?

he has been given relief through supreme court that he had no role..so keep ur ----- to urself.
and if he becomes PM then u will wet ur pants on daily bases...it is of topic ..dont discuss it again

he has been given relief through supreme court that he had no role..so keep ur ----- to urself.
and if he becomes PM then u will wet ur pants on daily bases...it is of topic ..dont discuss it again

I didn't know that the indian supreme court has become as corrupt as modi. Anyway, don't point fingers at the Turks for the Mavi Marmara incident. Point your finger at the culprit who killed nine innocent aid workers aboard Mavi Marmara.

You should pray to God that he doesn't become PM because let me tell you once he will become PM which will be sometime in future, You will face the music in Bengali. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom