What's new

TTP finalises 15 point draft for talks

your master is not supposed rasool(saw) your master is supposed to be allah!!
ALLAH is GOD the one and only master means elder one bigger one not comparing him to ALLAH RASOOL SAW is our SYED is our elder and we are his loyal slaves

ALLAH is GOD the one and only master means elder one bigger one not comparing him to ALLAH RASOOL SAW is our SYED is our elder and we are his loyal slaves
you think rasool(saw) would support the taliban? or do you think he would support pakistan army?
give your honest opinion

you think rasool(saw) would support the taliban? or do you think he would support pakistan army?
give your honest opinion
RASOOL SAW would have on first place stopped Pakistan Army from attacking Tribals and betraying Afghans on orders from Kafirs which under Musharraf they did and as for Taliban even in war you can't target civilians in return that is strictly forbidden but mark my words civilians

RASOOL SAW would have on first place stopped Pakistan Army from attacking Tribals and betraying Afghans on orders from Kafirs which under Musharraf they did and as for Taliban even in war you can't target civilians in return that is strictly forbidden but mark my words civilians
you didn't answer my question
do you think the rasool would support the taliban or pakistan army?

Pure Punjabi but for me what matter is that I am a Muslim that only concerns me nothing else
then why are concerned about the tribal areas?
these these talibs are killed thousands of punjabi mothers, children and fathers and yet you sympathize with them?
koi sharam ni awandi tenu? koi khuda da khuf kar. itna ziada stupid ve na ban tu tenu paata hona chaida ve k taliban india waste kam karde ne. kyon fir ve tu baygharati karna ve?

So what is the latest on these negotiations?

This will be quite interesting to watch. :pop:

these these talibs are killed thousands of punjabi mothers, children and fathers and yet you sympathize with them?
koi sharam ni awandi tenu? koi khuda da khuf kar. itna ziada stupid ve na ban tu tenu paata hona chaida ve k taliban india waste kam karde ne. kyon fir ve tu baygharati karna ve?
friend,
just think like pakistani, its enough?
all this punjabi, baluchi, sindhi, mohajir thing is the poison, which our stupid politicians use aginst us?

Todays interview with Taliban clan in Kashif Abbasi off the record, whole discussionng bases on 15 points , but on the other hand they are denying those points.......

Last edited:

One doesnot have to be Pashtun to be concerned about the tribal areas, any Pakistani, Muslim or even any human being would be concerned about their plight, the people of NWA are nothing but hostages to the situation between the gov and the Taliban, the Taliban are not synonymous with Pashtuns, and they are nothing more than hired guns....

Back
Top Bottom