What's new

Troops from Kuwait, India, Pakistan Entered Bahrain to Crack Down Protesters, Witness

Veeru

BANNED
Reaction score
What the hell is this crap????

Troops from Kuwait, India, Pakistan Entered Bahrain to Crack Down Protesters, Witnesses Say (Urgent)

(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) - According to ABNA correspondent in Bahrain, troops from Kuwait, India and Pakistan have entered Bahrain in order to put pressure on freedom seeking Protesters :cheesy::cheesy:

Four demonstrators were martyrd Thursday in an early morning police crackdown on protesters and ensuing clashes in Bahrain's capital Manama, witnesses said.

Police surrounded the central Pearl Square roundabout where the protesters had camped out during the night and used tear gas and opened fire without warning about 3 am (0000 GMT), witnesses told the German Press Agency dpa.
Police has closed down the area between the square and Salamnyia hospital, witnesses said, adding that the atmosphere remained "very tense."

Three protesters were killed when police cleared the square. According to witness reports another protester was killed and one seriously injured in later clashes in the area.

Troops from Kuwait, India, Pakistan Entered Bahrain to Crack Down Protesters, Witnesses Say (Urgent)

Might be UN peace keeping force.
But the situation is not that worse for UN to intervene :what:

LOL-lol-male-smiley-smiley-emoticon-000580-large.gif

Like the Saudis will let any one in, I understand the troops from Kuwait but that is a one in a bazillion chance. And also the Kuwaitis wont want to give the local Shias a reason to misbehave. Now Pakistan, well they could have but no infact not even a one in a bazillion chance. Yes most of the police in Bahrain are Pakistanis. ANd oh the indian army once again...........................

If the push comes to shove it will be the Saudis who will be in the best of positions to do any thing.

Oh and yes I forgot this one is for the OP for his over reaction.

(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) = Iranian mischief at work.

The US wrong war in Iraq had only strengthened Iranian Shiite regime . now they are spreading as much disinformation as they can

Exactly. I'm living in Bahrain and went to work even today, so hoping no one else will know it better then me.

ABNA.IR reporting is load of Bullcr@p. one of its reports says that thousands died.

I'll not comment of the legitimity or illegitimity of the protests for obvious reasons.

But unlike Egypt, the protest in Bahrain is more of secretarian where Shi'ite majority were protesting against the rulling Sunni Family. That to not to overthrow the King, but to remove the Prime Minister of 40 years (who is the King's Uncle). Last night the security forces of Bahrain (about a 100 Riot police and followed on by Army (to capture the area under protest) violently expelled the protestors where about 4 person died (may they rest in peace).

The Iranian news agency is exgegerating it by Million times while sensoring the uprising inside their own country. It is pathetic to bring in India and Pakistan into it.

P.S.: Although most of Bahrain's Riot police and special forces are of Pakistani (mainly Balochi) origin. Some of who has been naturalized as Bahraini while the others are in the process of Naturilazation.

(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) = Iranian mischief at work.

The US wrong war in Iraq had only strengthened Iranian Shiite regime . now they are spreading as much disinformation as they can

Thank you very much for putting it eloquently.

Iran will have to pay for the mischief they have been doing for so long.

Hey!!! it should be us and our allies that should do policing

everyone please leave

What the hell is this crap????

(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) - According to ABNA correspondent in Bahrain, troops from Kuwait, India and Pakistan have entered Bahrain in order to put pressure on freedom seeking Protesters :cheesy::cheesy:

Four demonstrators were martyrd Thursday in an early morning police crackdown on protesters and ensuing clashes in Bahrain's capital Manama, witnesses said.

Police surrounded the central Pearl Square roundabout where the protesters had camped out during the night and used tear gas and opened fire without warning about 3 am (0000 GMT), witnesses told the German Press Agency dpa.
Police has closed down the area between the square and Salamnyia hospital, witnesses said, adding that the atmosphere remained "very tense."

Three protesters were killed when police cleared the square. According to witness reports another protester was killed and one seriously injured in later clashes in the area.

its friday, and i wanna smoke some weed. can i have the same thing which these witnesses r having. can anyone please give an indication on authenticity of reports.

Why would we be sending our army to crack down protesters. Its their country and their right to protest. As usual Iran is spouting nonsense through their media.

@hembo

What is the mood today in Bahrain. Are the locals still protesting against just the PM or do they want the royal family to step aside altogether?

Also I understand that most of the police is naturalised Bahrainins mainly Pakistanis(Balochis) but some Indians, is there some anti-subcontinental feelings among the locals as a result of the police crackdown at present?

One can wonder why US has not even touched Saudi Arabia where allegedly 17 out of 18 9/11 hijacker came from.
The two best servants of Zionist are Saudis and Pakistanis.

It was Iran backed Hizbollah that really gave Israel a match , that before had kicked of every Arab country.

Bakwas..! Why Would Pak & India Interfare In Bahrin? Huh

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom