What's new

Trolling is an art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajtr had PhD in trolling . We should respect her as an artist :D

To be honest those who get banned are the peoples who are weak emotionally and who cannot take criticism and get out of control. I am lucky so far never got pink colour :p

To be honest those who get banned are the peoples who are weak emotionally and who cannot take criticism and get out of control. I am lucky so far never got pink colour :p

Inshallah tumhara ban hone ka murad poora ho. :flirt:

MODS please close this useless thread-
this thread is vomiting at forum rules- its yukh-

Dhanyawaad..waise i too didnt get pink color for it .......that itself speaks the mastery of art isnt it?

I was always told i will be an artist..

Trolling is also a kind of Art.Why mods ban people or give infractions to trollers.There are some who are dragged into trolling by others and end bu being sacrificial goats.More pink color i see today in memember list i bet most of them are being banned for trolling.Its a kind of discrimination from mods towards trollers.Ban to trollers is like being sentenced to death.

Ihope that in this holy month of Ramdan Mods will be more considerate towards trollers and strive hard to not to discriminate their art.:)

it seems like indians like yourself have mastered this art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom