What's new

Trolling is an art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolls always get away with ban ..when the master knocks the door they escape through the window ...or some are obedient trolls to the master ..the op is a master troll

Trolls always get away with ban ..when the master knocks the door they escape through the window ...or some are obedient trolls to the master ..the op is a master troll
The best troll is the one who trolls a troll thread made by a troll to troll other trolls and exasperate troll wannabes and the one who is the best troll must troll this troll thread by trolling and deleting a post for trolling which is also trolling. Thus, Zakii is the best troll on PDF

Janam number :23
Year:1945
Reason: You were a troll and he was trolled.
End: The trolling was unbearable and someone had a heart attack
Jooth....sare aam jhooth...i never troll rather i'm fighting for the fundamental rights of troll for freedom to troll.im basically fighting for the discrimination perpetrated against trolls.Actually im troll rights activists just like human rights activists..

Jooth....sare aam jhooth...i never troll rather i'm fighting for the fundamental rights of troll for freedom to troll.im basically fighting for the discrimination perpetrated against trolls.Actually im troll rights activists just like human rights activists..
Troll rights activists are trolls that troll trolls to help other trolls troll and get trolls banned by trolling and creating a troll thread attracting trolls until a troll mod comes and trolls the forum by deleting trolls

The best troll is the one who trolls a troll thread made by a troll to troll other trolls and exasperate troll wannabes and the one who is the best troll must troll this troll thread by trolling and deleting a post for trolling which is also trolling. Thus, Zakii is the best troll on PDF
Actually i'm giving zaki run for his money...:)

Troll rights activists are trolls that troll trolls to help other trolls troll and get trolls banned by trolling and creating a troll thread attracting trolls until a troll mod comes and trolls the forum by deleting trolls
I'm not a troll.u troll trolling my serious trolling art thread.

I'm not a troll.u troll trolling my serious trolling art thread.
Trolls troll troll threads to troll trolls who are trolling by making said troll thread. Thus, you are a troll trolling this troll forum

what an irony, thread name "trolling is an art"

& second post is deleted by zakii for trolling...........:rofl::rofl:

Blasphemy .......................how dare you call PDF a troll forum.:angry:
Trolls troll troll threads on troll forums. I am a troll.
Therefore, troll PDF is troll

Also, Women= Time X Money
(Time is proportional to money)
Time= K (Money)
where K is the constant
Women= K Money^2
But Money= root of evil
Therefore, money^2= evil
Women= K (evil)
where K is an integer from 1 million to infinity

And Guru Dutt and Cheekybird ! :cry:

Not me?
rk0vo8.jpg

There are several ways to spot a troll
*their average post count per day is more than 25
*usually their thank to post ratio is more than 0.8
now who ever pass these two criteria he is a troll

BodyGuard
FULL MEMBERS
This message has been deleted by Zakii.
Reason
trolling

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/197880-trolling-art.html#ixzz21YxNOrqk

what an irony, thread name "trolling is an art"

& second post is deleted by zakii for trolling...........:rofl::rofl:

Actually the second post was not a "troll" post - but personal attack towards other member(s). But instead of mentioning other reasons I wrote it as "trolling" hoping somebody will point that out as a light-hearted joke :lol:

Trolls troll troll threads on troll forums. I am a troll.
Therefore, troll PDF is troll

Also, Women= Time X Money
(Time is proportional to money)
Time= K (Money)
where K is the constant
Women= K Money^2
But Money= root of evil
Therefore, money^2= evil
Women= K (evil)
where K is an integer from 1 million to infinity
iss equation ko dekh kar to sach bolti hoon you are not troll but baniya(i wonder if baniya is racist word here on PDF).tell me i'll edit it if its hurt some one?

Actually the second post was not a "troll" post - but personal attack towards other member(s). But instead of mentioning other reasons I wrote it as "trolling" hoping somebody will point that out as a light-hearted joke :lol:
Troll mod explaining he trolled in high language to justify trolling trolls on a troll thread made to troll :D
(Don't ban me)

iss equation ko dekh kar to sach bolti hoon you are not troll but baniya
Evil Hindu Baniya :woot:

Troll mod explaining he trolled in high language to justify trolling trolls on a troll thread made to troll :D
(Don't ban me)

Evil Hindu Baniya :woot:
chalo maine tumhara jhootha naqaab to utar diya .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom