What's new

Transformers 4 - Dinobots

Why would anyone expects a good story from such movie, excellent graphic though.
this movie is full of flaws...There should be a base story every movie.. so do you like that cigar guy? is that good? at certain moments graphics are fine.. but I expected better ..

no story, no humour, good graphics / action
dinobots other than grimlock never talked in cartoons right? not known for their intelligence= had to be tamed

All Dinobots talked. :) Besides as a transformers fan I watched it only for the epicness of the whole saga. People running it down don't even know the backstories in the universe. The 13 Primes, Primus, The One, Quintessons etc etc. If they knew they wouldn't pan it. Screw Shia Lebeouf, cause of him no more Witwickys.

@danger007 these movies aren't meant to have good story lines. They are like one of those movies that is like ****. There's no story, just hot action!

These movies, and the characters portrayed have no correlation with the cartoons and comics of the 80's we have come to love from childhood. For instance, who's Lockdown (the antagonist in the film)? Never heard of the character.

Anyways, I'm going to watch it sometime this week. It's just like watching ****.

Hence, it's a good film in that context.

no story, no humour, good graphics / action
dinobots other than grimlock never talked in cartoons right? not known for their intelligence= had to be tamed

They do talk actually. They are just dumb (extremely aggressive and violent too), but very formidable in combat. They did in comics too.

"Me Grimlock"

BADASS!!

Note:
**** = P-O-R-N

@danger007 these movies aren't meant to have good story lines. They are like one of those movies that is like ****. There's no story, just hot action!

These movies, and the characters portrayed have no correlation with the cartoons and comics of the 80's we have come to love from childhood. For instance, who's Lockdown (the antagonist in the film)? Never heard of the character.

Anyways, I'm going to watch it sometime this week. It's just like watching ****.

They do talk actually. They are just dumb (extremely aggressive and violent too), but very formidable in combat. They did in comics too.

"Me Grimlock"

BADASS!!

Note:
**** = P-O-R-N
actually these type stories move on single point ... but there is no point in this movie. ..

"Me Grimlock"

BADASS!!

Note:
**** = P-O-R-N

@Loki was surprised that the villains were menacing in this.

Especially lockdown.

actually these type stories move on single point ... but there is no point in this movie. ..

Watched it today. It was fun :lol:

It appears that Micheal Bay is trying to change the point of the story line. The three previous ones were a different story. The forth one sets a paradigm shift for the movie franchise.

We might get a glimpse of the Quintessons (the creators of the Transformers) in the next movie.

@Loki was surprised that the villains were menacing in this.

Especially lockdown.

To be honest, I've never heard of this Lockdown character. But he is interesting. A very rich and mysterious character. What's more, he is neither an Autobot nor Decepticon.

A very human-like face too. Too bad he died so soon. There was a lot of potential in that character, but we all know what Bay is all about. Not bad for a Lambo that almost owned a Prime eh?

I was disappointed in Galvatron though. Expected much more from him.

Lockdown in my opinion is the best villain in the TF movie franchise.

Watched it today. It was fun :lol:

It appears that Micheal Bay is trying to change the point of the story line. The three previous ones were a different story. The forth one sets a paradigm shift for the movie franchise.

We might get a glimpse of the Quintessons (the creators of the Transformers) in the next movie.

To be honest, I've never heard of this Lockdown character. But he is interesting. A very rich and mysterious character. What's more, he is neither an Autobot nor Decepticon.

A very human-like face too. Too bad he died so soon. There was a lot of potential in that character, but we all know what Bay is all about. Not bad for a Lambo that almost owned a Prime eh?

I was disappointed in Galvatron though. Expected much more from him.

Lockdown in my opinion is the best villain in the TF movie franchise.
do you understand. why I am pissed off... neither decepticons or Lockdown got much chance... the human face with cigar and other one in super man suite type looks crappy .. but got more action episode during second half. .. yeah I agree Lockdown got potential. ..

do you understand. why I am pissed off... neither decepticons or Lockdown got much chance... the human face with cigar and other one in super man suite type looks crappy .. but got more action episode during second half. .. yeah I agree Lockdown got potential. ..

A fat commando looks stupid. IMO...

I saw transformers 4 today.. movie kinda stupid... unrelated to previous episodes. .. story sucks... New actors performance is not upto the mark.. don't expect much from this episode. .. It's look like there is another sequel for this movie...

To some extent you are right, as all 3 previous movies were more connected to each other then this one to others, what I can't understand that how humans jump leap ahead in just few year after Chicago incident of last movie? and one more thing were this creator thing comes along, never heard it in Transformer cartoons, did I missed something? although in the end, I liked it on 3D, :-)

A fat commando looks stupid. IMO.

The more stupid part was his weapons, he did not had advance weapons like other Auto-bots.

To some extent you are right, as all 3 previous movies were more connected to each other then this one to others, what I can't understand that how humans jump leap ahead in just few year after Chicago incident of last movie? and one more thing were this creator thing comes along, never heard it in Transformer cartoons, did I missed something? although in the end, I liked it on 3D, :-)

The creator are the Quintessons. Yes, they were in the cartoons.

The creator are the Quintessons. Yes, they were in the cartoons.

Can you post there pics, I have missed it or forgotten, also can you predict where the story is going as in the end Optimus have left earth and going towards creators?

you didn't missed anything. . Just director tried something new in this series ..you guys forgetting about seed... and without looking it.. Some scientist able to find how much powerful is that seed...

Back
Top Bottom