Transformers 4 - Dinobots

Manticore

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

di9Gicd.jpg

btIN5Mj.jpg

I saw transformers 4 today.. movie kinda stupid... unrelated to previous episodes. .. story sucks... New actors performance is not upto the mark.. don't expect much from this episode. .. It's look like there is another sequel for this movie...

I saw transformers 4 today.. movie kinda stupid... unrelated to previous episodes. .. story sucks... New actors performance is not upto the mark.. don't expect much from this episode. .. It's look like there is another sequel for this movie...
Really I thought mark walberg add new pinch to it :eek::eek::eek:I pre book the tickets with my girlfriend now you scared me Bro :(:(:(

Abe yr esa na bol
Sara maza khrab kardia :(

Isn't it better then previous ones? Darn I was planning for this since I saw it's trailer.

serious guys... who watchs such ridicolous nonsense?

Want see a cool movie? Watch gravity!

That scene here alone brought me almost to tears for its epicness

serious guys... who watchs such ridicolous nonsense?

Want see a cool movie? Watch gravity!

That scene here alone brought me almost to tears for its epicness

i like Sci Fi movies as well as horror movies..
Abe yr esa na bol
Sara maza khrab kardia :(
true bro.. I went for the morning show... I can't say worse ... but disappointed for the lack of story or theme... Dino bots role isn't much ... An transformer comes from space on behalf of inventor of optimus. . He gang up with CIA for a seed. . targets autobots ... again CIA gang up with another company to trade seed ... This company makes new generation Bots from the parts melted of the collected transformers. The space guy captures optimus ... Some how he managed to escape from the space shuttle.. man made bots becomes decepticons controlled by galvotron... (megatron new form) ... galvotron wants seed too. to blow up a city ... and to make more bots from humans ... etc.......my opinion they should choose better story ... Two Autobots looks bad...

Really I thought mark walberg add new pinch to it :eek::eek::eek:I pre book the tickets with my girlfriend now you scared me Bro :(:(:(
don't worry just watch for the chinese sky line ...

Time pass...fast paced...full of action...doesnt make any sense (not that the other transformer movies did.
paisa wasool

Finally China played a positive role, but again, a sexy teenage girl and her miserable father from the land of righteousness saved the face of millions PLA soldier and the humanity. :usflag::usflag::usflag:

Finally China played a positive role, but again, a sexy teenage girl and her miserable father from the land of righteousness saved the face of millions PLA soldier and the humanity. :usflag::usflag::usflag:
but the film is not on par.... lacks of proper story...

BEE CEE
all you guys telling the story without spoiler alerts will burn in hell-

Going to watch Transformer 4 tomorrow :agree:
I am waiting for Guardians Of The Galaxy and The Expendables 3 :pop:

Back
Top Bottom