What's new

Top Hizb-ul-Mujahideen commander killed in Kashmir.

Indian Men with Israeli Guns -good Combination.

tavor+2.jpg
tavor+4.jpg
tavor+1.jpg

I dont understand it- if the OP news is as much genuine as you think- why deviate from topic?- Isn't that a trait of the obvious troll thats is trying to run around to avoid confrontation on the topic on hand- you believe this Hizb-ul-Mujahideen commander killed in Kashmir news is fake dont you?-

I see- be a man and accept instead of trolling-

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

she looks above 40 without makeup- :sick:-

It would be fake for you cause killed militants doesnt benefit your cause of bleeding India. For you the more the
militants the merrier. As far as we are concerned you can bring in your whole mujahid army of 180 million. Rest assured
all will meet their 72 courtesy Indian Army.

Cheers

Enjoy till it lasts- After dealing with WOT- We would love to return the indian afghani favor in IOK-

So your plan is as soon as you get out of your present mess ..you will starting working towards getting back into another one.

Have you learnt nothing in last 4 yrs, even after loosing thirty thousand civilians, five thousand army men and billion of dollars of economic loss.

Have you not learnt yet..if you breed these terrorists(a.k.a freedom fighters), they will come back and kill you!!

Because we are so happy with this mofos killing that we have gone mad in excitement

I believe your current mental state has nothing to with the news- its common- :D-

and also we are celebrating the end of terrorism in kashmir.

I hope so indian terrorism in Kashmir ends and Kashmiris get their genuine birth right of self determination :tup:-

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Bye Janghi...:wave::wave:

you know him?-

OK on topic. See this terrorist was killed after security forces had actionable intelligence about who this man was, where he will be found at what time. So it was specific intelligence that we killed this guy not some random counter insurgency act. So we know who he is what outfit he belongs to.

Mushtaq Khan alias Mushtaq Janghi alias Mushtaq Killer, district commander of HM, was killed by the joint team of5 Rashtriya Riffles and the J&K police after receiving specific tip off about his presence in the forest area of Gutli Bagh.

It would be fake for you cause killed militants doesnt benefit your cause of bleeding India. For you the more the
militants the merrier. As far as we are concerned you can bring in your whole mujahid army of 180 million. Rest assured
all will meet their 72 courtesy Indian Army.

Cheers

Have you decided who you wanna meet after your apparent death?- Or you wanna take another janam as an insect?-

So your plan as soon as you get out of your present mess ..you will starting working towards getting back into another one.

Have you learnt nothing in last 4 yrs, even after loosing thirty thousand civilians, five thousand army men and billion of dollars of economic loss.

Have you not learnt yet..if you breed these terrorists(a.k.a freedom fighters), they will come back and kill you!!
as that hassan guy said on pakistani news that"Hum pakistani ek wahid kuam hai jo apni hi barbaadion ka jashn manate hain"
GOD these pakistanies fanboys

So your plan is as soon as you get out of your present mess ..you will starting working towards getting back into another one.

I believe Afghanistan and Kashmir are totally different scenarios- the only thing common i see is the word "mujahideen"- stolen by talibani scum- Kashmiris are freedom fighters-

Have you decided who you wanna meet after your apparent death?- Or you wanna take another janam as an insect?-

Well for the time being I dont need to worry about that. But surely the militants need to ponder on that. :)

Cheers

no seneor we neither want your so called 72 nor its important to take a new janam as after getting you guys to your beloved 72's we will attain MOKSH do you know whats that is ?:azn::hitwall:

I believe Afghanistan and Kashmir are totally different scenarios- the only thing common i see is the word "mujahideen"- stolen by talibani scum- Kashmiris are freedom fighters-

You are still hell bent on making a distinction between good terrorists and bad terrorists??..btw do you know who Illyas Kasmiri was??

He was one of your freedom fighters who then went on kill you people there after .. amongst other things, he was the one responsible for your Mehran base debacle

Back
Top Bottom