What's new

Tibetans killed by Chinese Forces ; Nun self-immolates protesting

LOL, funny that China is following the Western footsteps but forgot to erase its footsteps. I guess once a copy cat always a copy cat. China is no different than the Western States unless China proves us wrong or face more crticism.

I don't know if you are a citizen of vietnam or Canada, but both country would agree with me on "the separation of Church and State". by your logic, I guess vietnam is a copy cat too. And since China is no different than the western states and vietnam too, on what earth do they have the right say anything bad about the same thing that they are doing?
It is not like the founding fathers of America patterned this idea btw, it is a pretty good idea giving what happened in Europe in middle ages and in Tibet before CCP take over.

Tibet is china's internal matter why indians are getting itch if they kill tibetians.

That's the difference. In democracies they arrest and then release the protesters - although I think they should be allowed to protest. While in a communist nation - they run tanks over protesters.

Tianasquare.jpg

"Run tank over"?

Your democracy hallucinated brain is got to be pretty sh!tty to see "run over" in the picture.

Go to a Hospital for the Insane to seek medical help before you post.

Then read your democracy “Golden Temple” violence of 1984, but without any gleefulness.

Tibet is china's internal matter why indians are getting itch if they kill tibetians.

coz Tibetians are living in exile in India,including the tibetian PM and dalai lama.

why pakistanis are getting itch for china.:angry:

This is no defferent to protests in other parts of the world like america. India must stop encouraging these separatist movements in china by giving refuge to tibetans. If China starts doing the same with maoists kashmiris etc india will be incredibly upset

"Run tank over"?

Your democracy hallucinated brain is got to be pretty sh!tty to see "run over" in the picture.

Go to a Hospital for the Insane to seek medical help before you post.

Then read your democracy “Golden Temple” violence of 1984, but without any gleefulness.

As an Indian I am ashamed of what happened at the Golden Temple - I do not support my Govt. killing Indian civilians in military operations. As a Chinese you seem proud of what the Chinese Forces did in Tiananmen Square, isn't it ? That is the difference.

In India - where we have freedom of press and thought - India's most popular magazine lists it in the 10 political disgraces of Indiia- when the Chinese system evolves to start criticizing the Great Leap Forward, the Cultural Revolution and starts telling its citizens the true number of people killed by Mao - let me know. Till then, we will have to provide refuge to poor Tibetans who come to India in search of a better life.

10 political disgraces : NATION: News India Today

As an Indian I am ashamed of what happened at the Golden Temple - I do not support my Govt. killing Indian civilians in military operations. As a Chinese you seem proud of what the Chinese Forces did in Tiananmen Square, isn't it ? That is the difference.

In India - where we have freedom of press and thought - India's most popular magazine lists it in the 10 political disgraces of Indiia- when the Chinese system evolves to start criticizing the Great Leap Forward, the Cultural Revolution and starts telling its citizens the true number of people killed by Mao - let me know. Till then, we will have to provide refuge to poor Tibetans who come to India in search of a better life.

Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution had always been criticized in the Chinese press and school textbooks. As for "true" number of people "killed" by Mao, I find the Western figures hard to believe for the simple fact most people dead in their estimations are in the countryside, where the current attitude toward Mao is much more positive than in the cities.

do you know why people calling you ignorant and stupid``since dont know jack of Chinese langugage where d hell did you get we dont criticizing leap forward, culture revolution and 1989 incident? even back to my schooling time early 80s when was not fully opened, the leap forward and CR were heavily criticised in books``not to mention those now on interent``people are actually getting bored of those 3 subjects.
to us you just sound like a half-grown brain, taking whatever nonsenses given to you
stop being a laughing stock

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution had always been criticized in the Chinese press and school textbooks. As for "true" number of people "killed" by Mao, I find the Western figures hard to believe for the simple fact most people dead in their estimations are in the countryside, where the current attitude toward Mao is much more positive than in the cities.

ture``lots people from cities call him``a 'stupid' and 'selfish' leader```but most people from countryside still consider him as one of the greatests

People don't go around burning themselves if they think they haven't gotten their tax returns on time. It has to be a pretty serious issue for someone to do something so drastic. And it is what the Chinese do to the unfortunate Tibetan people which has resulted in such scenarios.

Actually a guy in America flew his plane into an IRS building cause he didn't like paying taxes.

Yea for all we know this nun could be mentally unstable or could have been encouraged by western agents to discredit china etc.

After all very few sane people go around doing this kind of thing

coz Tibetians are living in exile in India,including the tibetian PM and dalai lama.

why pakistanis are getting itch for china.:angry:

and they should build a new tibet in your country too, China should immediately settle all tibetan people in India, and send PLA troops to help them build and defend their new country. its the only way out.

i say China Communist Party is doing sh!t, In normal days, Yankees, European, Indians whining we oppress tibetan religious freedom, when there is riot, the Party dealing with it, these people say we massacre the tibetan, so whats the different? we doing stuff, we r jerk, we r not doing stuff, we r jerk too ?!! expel all tibetan to India immediately !!

do you know why people calling you ignorant and stupid``since dont know jack of Chinese langugage where d hell did you get we dont criticizing leap forward, culture revolution and 1989 incident? even back to my schooling time early 80s when was not fully opened, the leap forward and CR were heavily criticised in books``not to mention those now on interent``people are actually getting bored of those 3 subjects.
to us you just sound like a half-grown brain, taking whatever nonsenses given to you
stop being a laughing stock

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

ture``lots people from cities call him``a 'stupid' and 'selfish' leader```but most people from countryside still consider him as one of the greatests

I do not understand gibberish at all. So when you can communicate in the English language type a reply which is coherent. Till then what you spew is irrelevant to those of us who don't speak gibberish.

Tibet is a no longer a heaven it used to be.It is now a place where massacres go unreported.

I do not understand gibberish at all. So when you can communicate in the English language type a reply which is coherent. Till then what you spew is irrelevant to those of us who don't speak gibberish.
lol same old excuse ``can you do any better than an ignorant ranting indian?

an stupid indian knows nothing about china and chinese acting like an expert``lol, apart displaying your sheer stupidity and infeiror complexity what else can you do?

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Tibet is a no longer a heaven it used to be.It is now a place where massacres go unreported.
not as much as those unreported poor indian minorities been massacred by your upper class caste who owns the country.

and this one is block my your own government`
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/15777-unreported-world-india-broken-people.html

Back
Top Bottom