this treatment can only happen in china

blackops

Reaction score
is this chuina :-O :-O. :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
wat do u want to say dude?
i couldnt understand.i just saw youtube page with 4-5 videos on one page

Not hilarious but. Dangerous some one can die is this really china

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

I dont know how old it is my friend gave me the link

i don't think it's funny at all.. can you imagine the suffocation people might be going thru inside that locked up wagon?
sounds more dangerous than travelling in one of those western line suburban trains of mumbai during peak hrs. atleast the doors don't get shut on those ones!

Some points:

1.Inflammatory title
2.The uploader of that video is someone who anti-Chinese(probably some Viet nationalist)
3.At 0:17 the language sounds like Japanese.
4.Conclusion: this thread is flame bait,hence reported.

Even if it is of not china wtf is wrong with the guards

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

I will prefer my delhi metro

The guards is there to help the passengers and get the train running, compare this to people need climb on top and stay there of the trains(this can only happen in india) in india for the whole journey i rather travelling in chinese tube.

Am not saying mumbai trains are very good during rush hour but this is dangerous to please dont take any thing personaly
The guards is there to help the passengers and get the train running, compare this to people need climb on top and stay there of the trains(this can only happen in india) in india for the whole journey i rather travelling in chinese tube.

Back
Top Bottom