What's new

This is illegal/inhuman or whatever, India should respond more,f__k americans

Lets not become Pakistanis . There is NO CONSPIRACY here . In the end we all know how clean devyani khorbade was ( Aadarsh Scam) . While i agree that we should do everything in our power to bring her back but she is not a Heroine and lets not treat her like one .

Lets not become Pakistanis . There is NO CONSPIRACY here . In the end we all know how clean devyani khorbade was ( Aadarsh Scam) . While i agree that we should do everything in our power to bring her back but she is not a Heroine and lets not treat her like one .
xactly.....

I am sorry but why is this woman getting so much attention..is it because her dad is a bureaucrat..How is she so much more important than our relation with USA or any country?

I am sorry but why is this woman getting so much attention..is it because her dad is a bureaucrat..How is she so much more important than our relation with USA or any country?

Its about COUNTRY not her . Any country who does not do anything and everything for the safety of its citizens and diplomatic missions abroad is deemed weak . You will be bent as much as you are willing to bend . Look at the western side of our border for an astute example .

This looks 100% fake! If it was real, India would've gone berserk and rammed the US of A by now, and human rights groups would have gone to town lambasting the Yanks and demanding all sorts of inquiries and action against the perpetrators of this ghastly inhuman behaviour.

This looks instead like a drug peddler who was caught carrying drugs and being strip searched.

Yes, she is not a heroine.

On topic:

And the video was not of Devyani Khorbade.

They might have searched her, but US will never do that kind of excess on a diplomat.

Pakistanis and their conspiracies :lol:

This looks 100% fake! If it was real, India would've gone berserk and rammed the US of A by now, and human rights groups would have gone to town lambasting the Yanks and demanding all sorts of inquiries and action against the perpetrators of this ghastly inhuman behaviour.

This looks instead like a drug peddler who was caught carrying drugs and being strip searched.

Rammed the US of A with what? Vegetable curry....eh?

What's happening with the Diplomat case? All is mum now.

Its about COUNTRY not her . Any country who does not do anything and everything for the safety of its citizens and diplomatic missions abroad is deemed weak . You will be bent as much as you are willing to bend . Look at the western side of our border for an astute example .
By supporting a cheat? Where does this go when our mango people is embarrassed in gulf countries...its all because of the father of this corrupt woman.

Not veg curry but non veg curry with an extra dose of red Rajasthani chillies! Seriously, the yanks out here in India would have been given the 'royal' treatment too. We know how to harass! :azn:

Hmmm...Yep! All seems to be quiet on the Western front. I wonder what's the latest on the case? :what:

By supporting a cheat? Where does this go when our mango people is embarrassed in gulf countries...its all because of the father of this corrupt woman.

Its not because of the father but Media Spotlight and her POSITION. She is representing India officially .NRI's are not . And our Mango people would rather live with embarrassment in Gulf countries than die of hunger at home .

Charges will be fired on 13 January when the case is brought up and filed . Expect lull till then .

Fake video...... Lets not waste time discussing

We do not know if there is was a CONSPIRACY here. We cannot rule it out either.

Irrespective of how clean or not so clean Dr. Devyani Khorbade is alleged to be, in this particular case she is a HERO.

She represents 1.2 billion Indians in the US and she has suffered this indignity and humiliation in her LINE OF DUTY and has borne it with true grit and courage. That makes her a bonafide HERO, so let us treat her as one.

Back
Top Bottom