What's new

This is a great forum. Congratulations.

There's a forum where name calling isn't allowed, nevertheless I criticized Israel and got all kinds of curse words thrown at me and the admin joined them. :lol:

I got banned forever for 'no particular reason'. :D

Get banned forever is to hard buddy .....:cray: The good thing about PDF is that it can help Young Muslim Generation to get more united....I believe only someone who love politics that like this kind of forum. So, there might be many influential leader in the future who is actually PDF graduate....:partay:

I'm new here, but have become acquainted enough with how things work.

So just want to take the opportunity to say that this is a great forum and completely unique to its kind. You provide a platform from which issues of relevance not only to Pakistan but to Central Asia, the Middle East, the Muslims and entire world can be discussed on a relatively advanced level.

Respect to the admins and moderators. Great job.

I agree, I only just joined but its an amazing forum... Hats off to whoever created it!

I LIKE the kooks !! They're the only reason I come here.
Yes it is a good forum.

@boomslang

Sir, as an American here you do have to develop a thick skin. There are a lot of folks here who resent the USA and who irrationally blame the USA for all sorts of problems. I have found, after four years, that it is most effective to ignore the irrational ones and only try to engage those that are able to have an intelligent, civil discussion.

:) i think we Pakistanis are more tolerant then all of you , see Americans, Indians, Afghanistanis, Israelis, Bangladeshis, Iranians etc etc all bash Pakistan on a Pakistani forum :)))))) still we embrace you.

mehhhhhhh so you Americans should learn something from us

Welcome aboard.

Defence.pk highly values input from our members. We shall take your appreciation as a reason to strive for an even better platform.

Please stay connected to members and do enjoy your stay with us.

Defence.pk

I'm new here, but have become acquainted enough with how things work.

So just want to take the opportunity to say that this is a great forum and completely unique to its kind. You provide a platform from which issues of relevance not only to Pakistan but to Central Asia, the Middle East, the Muslims and entire world can be discussed on a relatively advanced level.

Respect to the admins and moderators. Great job.
welcome Oz

Yup very informative forum for those who love Pakistan Defense and wanna something about world defense.

Yes it is a good forum.

@boomslang

Sir, as an American here you do have to develop a thick skin. There are a lot of folks here who resent the USA and who irrationally blame the USA for all sorts of problems. I have found, after four years, that it is most effective to ignore the irrational ones and only try to engage those that are able to have an intelligent, civil discussion.
Ignore them man , Everyone is responsible for their problems. America is just like any other and every other , who looks after its own interest and well being :)
Ps your people are amazing :D

Back
Top Bottom