What's new

These pictures from asia will definitely make you laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
8278_7.jpg
8279_8.jpg
8279_9.jpg
8280_11.jpg
8280_12.jpg
8281_13.jpg

8281_14.jpg
8282_15.jpg
8282_16.jpg
8283_17.jpg

The photo with the old Mercedes buses with Corollas atop them is from Afghanistan, the gypsy on the tricycle and the dude balancing the oversized package on that puny motorbike are from India, and the two guys on the red moped is from South East Asia. Basically, it's the same shyte all over.

looks like pakistan is still in 70's ....

well.. some are funny and some are really horrible ..not even close to funny ... that small child is sitting on wheels.... :(

The photo with the old Mercedes buses with Corollas atop them is from Afghanistan, the gypsy on the tricycle is from India, and the two guys on the red moped is from South East Asia. Basically, it's the same shyte all over.
HOW DARE YOU TELL THEM REALITY.... YOU!

looks like pakistan is still in 70's ....

well.. some are funny and some are really horrible ..not even close to funny ... that small child is sitting on wheels.... :(
Yep, you're so right while I who is actually living in Pakistan sees it quite differently.... what a shame i don't know my own country while an internet warrior knows all about it....

Some are funny. Some are ingenious and some are scary. Also why start a new thread? You could ve posted it in supid n funny

Some are funny. Some are ingenious and some are scary. Also why start a new thread? You could ve posted it in supid n funny
Because Russia is selling us helis and we are selling fighter jets to Myanmar.... simple ain't it.

HOW DARE YOU TELL THEM REALITY.... YOU!

Yep, you're so right while I who is actually living in Pakistan sees it quite differently.... what a shame i don't know my own country while an internet warrior knows all about it....

Ok.. smart pants .... you don't have to be so defensive about it.... The whole south asia is lives in 70's ..most of them....

Now go and eat some sweet candy , Funky boy

It is a general analysis of South Asians. The only conclusion which can be reached is that they are a backward lot who border between the insane and the stupid. We see that only too often on this forum :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom