What's new

The video that Facebook keeps deleting from public pages! GJ-Facebook

For Muslim it is allowed to kill other Muslim, they are allowed to destroy their own Muslim sacred sites, and they are allowed to destroy others religion sacred sites...

And for jews its allowed to kill everybody and act as victims..

But why would they bomb Mecca? As far as I know Saudis and Israelis are buddies ;)

No wonder they have missiles pointed at israel...

no muslim should kill in the name of allah because allah doesn't give us that right, no muslim has aright to do anything harmful to any non muslim, its something unique with you zionists

and fortunately this is how most muslims feel, muslims in my Netherlands for sure.

but the fact remains a minority of muslims is causing problems for peaceful muslims and non-moslims alike by insisting that terrorism achieves a goal.

HaHaHa.... your delusion is actually not something to laugh about... Israel is the regional MIGHT, and when all hell break loose, Israel will not pin point strike, it will be total destruction of whoever Israeli enemy is.

eh, you'd better start advocating 'minimal use of force', or you continue to rob your fellow Israeli's of the moral highground and support from NATO countries. "A-symmetrical force" does not intimidate muslims, it validates the victim image they so like to portray. Gives terrorists many more recruits among the next generation, which is something any SANE Israeli would want to avoid.

For Muslim it is allowed to kill other Muslim, they are allowed to destroy their own Muslim sacred sites, and they are allowed to destroy others religion sacred sites...

oh for f's sake. there are many varieties of Islam by now, many of them kosher :p

Facebook is created by Mark Zuckerberg who is a Zionist Jew so what do you expect?

Well if that hurts you,you could choose to use a halal facebook something. But probably that will not be facdbook then, because that will be haraam for the women. Skmething more like a niqaab book? So simple, isn't it?

no muslim should kill in the name of allah because allah doesn't give us that right, no muslim has aright to do anything harmful to any non muslim, its something unique with you zionists

LoL which verses have you been reading. In whose name had been muslims been killing in europe and asia (sadly that included pakistan) in history? And I whose name are the taliban (both good and bad) killing today? The right question todah is, what is now a kafir!

ANY PROOF For your claim

but check out here
Minaret of ancient Aleppo mosque destroyed - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

and tons of videos avail through Internet

Who gives the power ...And some eating humans hearts ..their religion please

jus stfu cuz you starting to sound dumb

why don't you show me where the Quran tells people to kill others just because its their god given right?

on the other hand the bible says all sorts ****** garbage.

ANY PROOF For your claim

but check out here
Minaret of ancient Aleppo mosque destroyed - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

and tons of videos avail through Internet

Who gives the power ...And some eating humans hearts ..their religion please

jus stfu cuz you starting to sound dumb

why don't you show me where the Quran tells people to kill others just because its their god given right?

on the other hand the bible says all sorts ****** garbage.

HaHaHa.... your delusion is actually not something to laugh about... Israel is the regional MIGHT, and when all hell break loose, Israel will not pin point strike, it will be total destruction of whoever Israeli enemy is.

regional might my *** lol
if israel has balls it would have attacked iran by now.
im sure israel will try to attack pakistan and it might destroy a few cities but pakistan will in return destroy all of your cities.

LoL which verses have you been reading. In whose name had been muslims been killing in europe and asia (sadly that included pakistan) in history? And I whose name are the taliban (both good and bad) killing today? The right question todah is, what is now a kafir!

just show me where the Quran gives muslims this right to kill nonmuslims, i already know which verse you probably going to post and I'm going to shut your mouth real good after you post it lol.

if all Palestinians would stop attacking Israel, Israel would not be allowed to attack Palestine.

if Zionists give Palestinians their land back then they wouldn't attack or hate them.

if Zionists give Palestinians their land back then they wouldn't attack or hate them.

i'm lobbbying the Israelis for just that since about 8 years, and will continue to lobby for that.

i do have doubts however that even significant returning of land by the Israelis will stop all Palestinians from calling for all Israelis to be driven into the sea.

Back
Top Bottom