What's new

The video that Facebook keeps deleting from public pages! GJ-Facebook

@WebMaster @Awesome

This video link is still on my facebook page but it could not be visible here ... Later I shared it on twitter and has been shared without facing any problem ... Kindly me tell why it could not be visible over here ...

Last edited by a moderator:
now this is what you call propaganda, good job israel lol, and i know your going to fool many people with this, thats the only sad thing bout this video

we know what is Propaganda ..who strike first and who call it for our Freedom

j07d.jpg

you never going to build that temple.

We will with the God's Prosperity and Blessings

we know what is Propaganda ..who strike first and who call it for our Freedom

j07d.jpg

We will with the God's Prosperity and Blessings

585016855.jpg

look at this image, what do you see wrong with it?
the kids expressions are like wtf is this, are we playing a game
while the adults put on the face of being worried about rockets lol, suck pathetic bs.

the palestinian should've crushed that israeli soldiers head in, because that soldier is a criminal, killing innocent people.

and
as for the temple, mark my words it will never happen, the middle east will turn israel into a giant dust bowl if they touch the masjid.

585016855.jpg

look at this image, what do you see wrong with it?
the kids expressions are like wtf is this, are we playing a game
while the adults put on the face of being worried about rockets lol, suck pathetic bs.

Sure She is Scared of Israeli Jets but didn't get hurt by Israeli bombs..And who started the Conflict .why they launch Barrage of 1500 rockets Towards Israel ..why Peoples see Israeli civilians as a enemy see like a human and Stop firing Rockets and Israel won't hit your Places ..Some Terrorists Starts firing rockets towards Innocent Jews across Israel and they will retaliate if more strikes in one day or any heavy casualties thanks to iron dome that saves thousands of Innocent Jews and Arabs here in Israel

shelter_image_Israel_Forever_Israel_Under_Fire.jpg

I can see the girl in your Picture is same the gir in this picture both are humans why you telling Israelis as enemy care like a Human

the palestinian should've crushed that israeli soldiers head in, because that soldier is a criminal, killing innocent people.

How do you Know this Do you know this Soldier..or did you see this Soldiers he kill anybody ..How you claim ..!!!

and as for the temple, mark my words it will never happen, the middle east will turn israel into a giant dust bowl if they touch the masjid.

Really ...Mark my words the bible versus should not fails ..!!!!!!!!!

Facebook is created by Mark Zuckerberg who is a Zionist Jew so what do you expect?

Sure She is Scared of Israeli Jets but didn't get hurt by Israeli bombs..And who started the Conflict .why they launch Barrage of 1500 rockets Towards Israel ..why Peoples see Israeli civilians as a enemy see like a human and Stop firing Rockets and Israel won't hit your Places ..Some Terrorists Starts firing rockets towards Innocent Jews across Israel and they will retaliate if more strikes in one day or any heavy casualties thanks to iron dome that saves thousands of Innocent Jews and Arabs here in Israel

shelter_image_Israel_Forever_Israel_Under_Fire.jpg

I can see the girl in your Picture is same the gir in this picture both are humans why you telling Israelis as enemy care like a Human

How do you Know this Do you know this Soldier..or did you see this Soldiers he kill anybody ..How you claim ..!!!

Really ...Mark my words the bible versus should not fails ..!!!!!!!!!

the bible verses? lol you guys are fundamentalists, i thought muslims were fucked up but you guys take it to another level, no human has a god given right to do anything that will harm another humans well being.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom