What's new

The Turkish Navy Superior To The Russian Black Sea Fleet ?

Russia is over 21 times the size of Turkey. The US blasted away Iraq. Ukraine and Georgia were no match for Russia. Turkey would be vulnerable to Russian attack if no ally fights on Turkey's side. From Sevastopol, Russia would be able to launch a massive air campaign against Turkey.

Turks are a force. They have a good Army, but without NATO Russia would steamroll them. :coffee:

Turks are a force. They have a good Army, but without NATO Russia would steamroll them. :coffee:
Congrats, there is improvement of realism in your posts. Maybe you, as a Russian, can teach some of them foreign Russia fanboys about at least some realism because they obviously dont seem to (want to) listen to us ;)

Congrats, there is improvement of realism in your posts. Maybe you, as a Russian, can teach some of them foreign Russia fanboys about at least some realism because they obviously dont seem to (want to) listen to us ;)

You should worship NATO for saving your Anuses. Hey wait. You already do! :enjoy: :lol:

Just matter of time we get that damn air defense toy and some more range for our missiles needed... Russians won't bark anymore in the day we finished all of those improvements one by one aside ongoing projects like indigenous fighter, armed drones, sat network, missiles with a range of 2500 km, warships, air defense and so on... A couple of decades more...

You should worship NATO for saving your Anuses. Hey wait. You already do! :enjoy: :lol:
Youcouldn't even conquer Afghanistan.Good luck with dreaming about conquering Turkey. Turks won from Armenians, Greeks, British, New zealand, Australia, Indians and traitors on their own. We can have Russia for breakfast ;)

Agreed here.The only problem will be the turkish grey wolves intelligence appartus who can start an insurrection in the caucusus and turkey and exhaust our forces via guerilla war.

Just matter of time we get that damn air defense toy and some more range for our missiles needed... Russians won't bark anymore in the day we finished all of those improvements one by one aside ongoing projects like indigenous fighter, armed drones, sat network, missiles with a range of 2500 km, warships, air defense and so on... A couple of decades more...

Unless you have indigenous nuclear weapons capability ,you are not capable of standing against russia. Better you order 50 long range nuclear missiles from pakistan with nuclear warheads if you really want to be in a position to fight us off.

Youcouldn't even conquer Afghanistan.Good luck with dreaming about conquering Turkey. Turks won from Armenians, Greeks, British, New zealand, Australia, Indians and traitors on their own. We can have Russia for breakfast ;)

yet russia won most of the wars against ottomans.

yet russia won most of the wars against ottomans.
Grand Duke Mikhail Yaroslavich Being Murdered by Turks
Grand_Duke_Mikhail_Yaroslavich_Being_Murdered_at_Golden_Horde.jpeg

He didn't want to bow down for us :lol:

Don't forget to pay tribute to us. You don't need to send your girls. We will pick them up :partay::sarcastic:

Fact is Turks was used as peasants and servants in Ottoman empire.

Military was in the hand of janissaries picked balcanians. The politics was in Arabic and Persian hands. Turks were a underpriviledged ethnicity in the empire.

Still you think Ottoman Empire is something to be proud of. I mean they stole everything you turks had and left you to starve in the deserts of anatolia. :lol:

Don't forget to pay tribute to us. You don't need to send your girls. We will pick them up :partay::sarcastic:

Well you circassians can send your women to russia.After all circassian women were sold in ottoman sex slave markets and your people would offer your women to russian princes to for sex and marriage.After all circassians want right to return .We will give circassian women right to return.

A lot of Terek cossacks stole circassian,tatar,turkic and ottoman women .

But still turkics lost majority of wars to russia.

I hope Putin will be smarter than mister Yaroslavich and bow down to the new Golden Horde, otherwise he might face the same fate :omghaha:

Mikhailtver.jpg

Cut the crap guys, no need for such immature nonsense talk. @general_yermolov_stalin Welcome to pdf and i look forward to your objective comments. I also want to add that you're right about Turkey needing independent nukes for a 100% guaranteed safety. Though i dont believe Turkey and Russia will need nukes to solve our problems.

Fact is Turks was used as peasants and servants in Ottoman empire.

Military was in the hand of janissaries picked balcanians. The politics was in Arabic and Persian hands. Turks were a underpriviledged ethnicity in the empire.

Still you think Ottoman Empire is something to be proud of. I mean they stole everything you turks had and left you to starve in the deserts of anatolia. :lol:

is this what russian education system taught you? and deserts of anatolia?? if so I am done discussing with russians from now on :D... and I feel so damn lazy trying to educate you, yet I am afraid you are an uneducatable one since we can't get any further with you...

Keep dreaming while Russian girls already streaming into Turkey to get that old taste.:enjoy::lol: It is written in their DNA after centuries of conditioning.

again ,this is influence of lenin,trotsky and gorbachev all bloody jewish perverters of moral values and destroyer of cultures.You turks have better chances against us if you become tengri or jewish .These are the only two powers that defeated us successfully.As long as islam you will continue losing to us. And a lot of russians have cherkess,ossete and chechen haplogroup.Which means cossacks carried away a lot of circassian and chechen women and russian forces forcibly converted a lot of circassians .

Good enough.

again ,this is influence of lenin,trotsky and gorbachev all bloody jewish perverters of moral values and destroyer of cultures.You turks have better chances against us if you become tengri or jewish .These are the only two powers that defeated us successfully.As long as islam you will continue losing to us. And a lot of russians have cherkess,ossete and chechen haplogroup.Which means cossacks carried away a lot of circassian and chechen women and russian forces forcibly converted a lot of circassians .

Good enough.
dont no use talking to turks they are the most violent beast ,and they hate russia,sadly russia is thousand times much more peacefull and respects its minorities more than turkey ,and i thought turks were educated this thread proves they are just another mind fucked islamist ...

Back
Top Bottom