What's new

The Time Is Now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay soy uo want us to leave right? ok fine lets say we leave....

Pak will be in a worse situation

No we won't, get off your high horse. We don't want your aid either. In fact you're disliked because you give aid - more bluntly you give bribes to the leaders.

In fact these two arguments are nothing but a lie repeated to you by your leaders to justify their presence in Pakistan. With America out of the region we can have democracy. Yes the Democracy mantra American leaders bark around all the time is what they are against in Pakistan. They always support compliant leaders prop them up and feed them with billions to secure their stranglehold onto Pakistan.

Isn't it strange that in the history of Pakistan all the leaders have been pro-America?

Once we can have a government of representative of the people, we will be better off.

With America out of the region we can have democracy.

60 years of history has not shown that, infact, when democracy has shown any power it has been overuled by the Army....

Isn't it strange that in the history of Pakistan all the leaders have been pro-America?

Money, Money, Money, besides in old days Chinese relationship.....

Once we can have a government of representative of the people, we will be better off.

Then Who is this Zardari, is he not Representative of the People, infact they voted for him instead of Mushyyy..

@thread opener

"thread delete ya close krnay walay pr drone attack ho ga inshallah!" post no 1.

:rofl:

anyways wasnot Khilafat a man made system? I always thought it was the product by the great Caliphs...

60 years of history has not shown that, infact, when democracy has shown any power it has been overuled by the Army....

Money, Money, Money, besides in old days Chinese relationship.....

Then Who is this Zardari, is he not Representative of the People, infact they voted for him instead of Mushyyy..

In 60 years we have had American rule. Back in the 60s Ayub Khan was afraid of being friends with China because he liked his American buddies. Zia ul Haq, the religious nutjob spent all his time taking dictates from the American embassy. Z. Bhutto spoke against America, he was overthrown by Zia and killed... The wikileaks on Pakistani leaders (like Nawaz, like Fazl, like Zardari) begging and pleading the former US ambassador, Anne Patterson, for US to give them more power in Pakistan is testament to this fact that there has not been any military or democratic rule in Pakistan but only American rule.

Zardari and every other elected representative is was voted by a voter turnout of 30% of the people the bulk of those people were those who live on vast territories owned by the Bhutto family. The proof is in the pudding. Just count how many elected representatives are massive landlords and how many of them come from an actual career?

Before you ask, Why don't the others vote? Voting booths are mired with gun violence and bomb threats. In places like Karachi where there is some semblance of control, there all the voters HAVE to vote for MQM. One of my relatives went to vote, they put the ink on her thumb and said "Bibi ji aapka vote hogaya, ab aap ghar jayen"...

This is an extremely stinking system on top of that America pours money into THAT. Zardari today has thugs that go to owers of every major business in Pakistan and collect hafta from them.

The change at the ballot box can only come once there is a realization in Pakistan that if you ignore democratic norms, the people will have none of it. It's high time we fought for democracy where there is actually some power to the people, not just to have one check box filled "Ok Pakistan conducts elections, so Pakistan is democratic". This is sloganeering for democracy without actually giving any benefit to the people.

In 60 years we have had American rule. Back in the 60s Ayub Khan was afraid of being friends with China because he liked his American buddies. Zia ul Haq, the religious nutjob spent all his time taking dictates from the American embassy. Z. Bhutto spoke against America, he was overthrown by Zia and killed... The wikileaks on Pakistani leaders (like Nawaz, like Fazl, like Zardari) begging and pleading the former US ambassador, Anne Patterson, for US to give them more power in Pakistan is testament to this fact that there has not been any military or democratic rule in Pakistan but only American rule.

Zardari and every other elected representative is was voted by a voter turnout of 30% of the people the bulk of those people were those who live on vast territories owned by the Bhutto family. The proof is in the pudding. Just count how many elected representatives are massive landlords and how many of them come from an actual career?

Before you ask, Why don't the others vote? Voting booths are mired with gun violence and bomb threats. In places like Karachi where there is some semblance of control, there all the voters HAVE to vote for MQM. One of my relatives went to vote, they put the ink on her thumb and said "Bibi ji aapka vote hogaya, ab aap ghar jayen"...

This is an extremely stinking system on top of that America pours money into THAT. Zardari today has thugs that go to owers of every major business in Pakistan and collect hafta from them.

The change at the ballot box can only come once there is a realization in Pakistan that if you ignore democratic norms, the people will have none of it. It's high time we fought for democracy where there is actually some power to the people, not just to have one check box filled "Ok Pakistan conducts elections, so Pakistan is democratic". This is sloganeering for democracy without actually giving any benefit to the people.

For once Asim, I agree with you, since I do not know the reality of the Pakistanie Populace. And here, you have explained it very well, not all of it, but very well indeed.

Thanks.......

P.s. I think this is the only "Thank" that I have ever given you in these last two years....

I'm probably a bigger proponent of seeing the people rise up. In fact I believe the time was yesterday and this "revolution" should have happened the day Raymond Davis was released.

However this revolution should happen with one clear objective. To gain freedom, not this religious Iran-like revolution. The Ummah's revolutions were appreciated the world over as they were not called Islamic revolutions they were democracy revolutions. The ends just cannot justify the means here. You will end up creating a monster you cannot kill later on. Raising Islamic slogans instead of Pakistani ones are going to be the undoing of us as a nation.
my brother u cannot tell or inject ur ideas in all these people(rising around the world)

and u shud know nationalism is haram,wen we believe in LA ILLAHA ILL ALLAH we have to follow ALLAH'S commands,we cannot follow or rise for democracy,it's against our aqeeda,so even if we try to rise for "some perfect democracy" we can see wat it results in?

... u shud know nationalism is haram,....?

Do you Sir even know what is it like to be Pakistani nationalist?

Repeating words from modern beduins is not going to help. Those poor souls have no study, no knowledge, and no idea about the world today. No wonder all of them are a big pile of $hite.

peace.

..... Z. Bhutto spoke against America, he was overthrown by Zia and killed... ....

Are you implying that Zulfi was killed because he was anti-American?

If so, then you are in serious need of studying history.

peace.

Oh no.

No more Khilafah lafafah. no more please.

This concept is dead on arrival.

Bi billi chooha landora he bhala. :)

BRO ITS BEEN PROPHISISED AND IZ FARZ ON MUSLIMS TO LIVE UNDER ISLAMIC SHARIA ONLY
CANT STOP!!

GO BACK TO AQEEDA
RECALL PURPOSE OF LIFE AND THE QIYAMAH!!

Do you Sir even know what is it like to be Pakistani nationalist?

Repeating words from modern beduins is not going to help. Those poor souls have no study, no knowledge, and no idea about the world today. No wonder all of them are a big pile of $hite.

peace.

ACTUALLY POOR PPL IN THIS COUNTRY R NOT THAT PATRIOTIC OR WATEVA ...PERHAPS I WAS TALKING TO AN EDUCATED MAN,WHO KNOWS OR CAN KNOW THE WORLD IF WILLING

....D IZ FARZ ON MUSLIMS TO LIVE UNDER ISLAMIC SHARIA ONLY
CANT STOP!!
...!

Your assertion about Islamic Khilafah lafafah is nothing but an effort to spread now-debunked Islamist Umma ideology.

Here is why your Islamist ideology fails. You all ignore the basic stuff and try to grab on to something way beyond your intellectual capacity.

Just read the following and cry for the Islamists despicable life. OK!

-- It is Farz on Muslims to speak truth or be Sadiq (Islamist Ummah grouppies are the biggest liars)

-- It is Farz on Muslims to be trustworthy or be Ameen (Islamist Ummah grouppies are the dishonest of nth degree)

-- It is Farz on Muslims not to kill even a single innocent (Islamist Ummah groupies have suicide bombed 35000+ innocent Pakistanis).

I hope you get it now.

peace.

@thread opener

"thread delete ya close krnay walay pr drone attack ho ga inshallah!" post no 1.

:rofl:

anyways wasnot Khilafat a man made system? I always thought it was the product by the great Caliphs...

DAIKHA DRONE SAY DRTAY HAN KITNA!...OR MAY B MOOT SAY!!

BUT LEDER I WASN'T EXPECTING SUCH A HORRIBLE COMMENT FROM U...I THOUGHT U HAVE KNOWLG BASED ON AQL!

NEWAYS KHIAFAT IS NOTHING BUT A NAME GIVEN TO ISLAMIC STATE WHICH IS GOVERNED ACCORDING TO SHARIA..

Your assertion about Islamic Khilafah lafafah is nothing but an effort to spread now-debunked Islamist Umma ideology.

Here is why your Islamist ideology fails. You all ignore the basic stuff and try to grab on to something way beyond your intellectual capacity.

Just read the following and cry for the Islamists despicable life. OK!

-- It is Farz on Muslims to speak truth or be Sadiq (Islamist Ummah grouppies are the biggest liars)

-- It is Farz on Muslims to be trustworthy or be Ameen (Islamist Ummah grouppies are the dishonest of nth degree)

-- It is Farz on Muslims not to kill even a single innocent (Islamist Ummah groupies have suicide bombed 35000+ innocent Pakistanis).

I hope you get it now.

peace.

MAY THERE IS A GOUP WHICH IS HONEST,TRUSTWORTHY AND NOT INVOLED IN KILLING INNOCENT MUSLIMS OR HUMANS!!

SO WATS UR NEXT OBJECTION?
KHILAFA UMMATUL FARAIZ : KHILAFA IS MOTHER OF ALL FARAIZ

DAIKHA DRONE SAY DRTAY HAN KITNA!...OR MAY B MOOT SAY!!

BUT LEDER I WASN'T EXPECTING SUCH A HORRIBLE COMMENT FROM U...I THOUGHT U HAVE KNOWLG BASED ON AQL!

NEWAYS KHIAFAT IS NOTHING BUT A NAME GIVEN TO ISLAMIC STATE WHICH IS GOVERNED ACCORDING TO SHARIA..

yara I know that an Islamic state is established on Islam, the point I am making is that all an Islamic state needs is to be on Islamic principles guided by Quran and Sunnah. so thats why the system is not necessarily divine, it was primarily Caliph Omar r.a. who established the system...got my point ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom