What's new

THE RISE OF INDIA.

some times i feel that the thanks button should be replaced with a 50 cent button for some of our chinese members ...so we can actually click 50 cent directly...and their govt can hand it over to them easily without spending time on calculations:devil::azn:

same here thanks button should be replaced with iq81 for indian members

dont drag china into this india is world super power china is not

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

50 cent aha congrats
another 81 post? not good posting idiot comment my mate lol

okay the first two pages was like a trailer of the upcoming shyte storm. I am off this thread... :wave:

okay the first two pages was like a trailer of the upcoming shyte storm. I am off this thread... :wave:

LOL never thought this thread would go down this route, no one's bothered to discuss the damn topic - which is India's position/ growth/ regional development from Pakistan's POV.

You Desis and Chinies are all posting in a troll thread!

The chinese are still not able to digest the emerging reality. :Shrug:

It's nothing but their frustration showing.

Stability and Economic policies , These two things help a nation prosper , There is nothing else , I have studying how nations prosper , and how things and every single nations has prospered in the past and up till now , And the conclusion or the result was rather staggering . Only a few nations have managed to develop as much as India and China are doing . They were once the world's poorest nation and for a major time China's per capital was lower than India . They were both seen as nothing in global power,
Same is the case with Indonesia , or Philippines and even South Korea . All of these nations were extremely poor . So where did all the growth come from ?
Its thanks to good policies and a few people and mega businesses which revolutionized the country And one of the most important things was "Stability"
Stability means the nation should not have war , turmoil , Widespread discontent and social unrest and also Civil wars . All of these hamper the developing of a nation . Some more things which generally hamper the development of a nation would be probably "Excessive Religion" or "no-religion" policy and also "State-religion" The exceptions being Saudi Arabia , mainly because it had oil and no matter how I look at Saudi is a very good ally to the west . Saudi actively supports US and NATO in all matters . Neither did Saudi or UAE or Kuwait ever had any serious wars .
Another reason of small nations is the size of population and the norm that its generally easier for smaller nations to be developed . So India's rise was inevitable . Its a fundamental of Economics , India is the 7th largest nation by area and has a huge population . Consumption of every man and his spending being Income of someone else plus the tax , indirect and direct earned by the government, Its obvious that India will rise , but this is nothing .
India might become one of the three biggest economies by 2030 . China will over US while India will slowly rise upwards . In my opinion , In the next 20 years , India will have a nominal GDP of over 20 trillion $ . It will become 10x or even more . And India will Rise till the point where all the people are well sustaining their lives in a good and developed country manner . It might even Rise till 100 trillion $ by 2080 or 2090 but I won't be alive till then :D lolz

Back
Top Bottom