What's new

The Ramadan 2012 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As religion or religion-related context is not allowed on this forum, I request the moderators to make this as a sticky and members to post anything related to this holy month or similar they wish to share.

I start by posting two videos (which are strongly recommended to be watched by everyone, even if they are non-Muslims or liberal Muslims). These 35+5 minutes of your life can change your life to a completely new way.

Here is the first video focusing on how the eternal life would be and how you can control it by your actions today.

In this holy month, it is strongly recommended to watch this short movie made to emphasize the importance of this life and it's effect on the Hereafter.

Use this month to bring a revolution in yourself and prepare for the eternal life. Day-to-day activities and decisions, however minute they are, do matter and are held accountable.

MCA Pakistan | Uniting the youth.

This second video is about death too. The purpose of these videos are to create a self-revolution and being a better Muslim (and/or person).

Last edited by a moderator:
ok making it sticky for one month. You know the religious threads are not allowed so whatever videos/content you want to share, please do so in this one thread only. It will be closed as soon as the holy month of Ramadan is over

what are the times you guys are fasting if you are? what do you go according to ? everyone i check is different , who shall we believe , im going according to turkish presidency of religious affairs timetable.

what are the times you guys are fasting if you are? what do you go according to ? everyone i check is different , who shall we believe , im going according to turkish presidency of religious affairs timetable.

Times? Ofcourse it's from Fajr till Magrib. Over here from about 3:50 to 6:45.

Can we have content here something other than posting Naatein/hamd?

Ramadan Kareem

You are lucky in the south, in Denmark we fast from 03:00 till about 22:00, this means we can only eat about 5 hours and fast 19 hours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom