What's new

The mystery of Raiwind palace

Lol now even loss sense that you forgot to think what fatherless has to do property record. Also how I will have to with records of my mother or wife's property, even if I have paid for it. That's called inhareted property and the guy who owns it is responsibility to keep record.
I know a familyless guy's follower will never know about these things, but still personal attack should have some basis. Ps: I have a father alhamdullillah, as well inheritance as well a family, so know pretty well what it means.

pata nahi kis ko abbu samaj betha hai tu? :lol: fatherless means, koe aya tha chabaray per chara, paisay diye, or kaam dal ker chala gya.. ab aye samajh kay tu kon hai? !! anyway, I know you have no sense of what is being discussed here, its a property matter, with no clue to how it was bought and you have no clue of what is being the mystery here...
and its not inheritance property, and if you know raiwind property was bought. not inherited !

p.s. mind you I am not like others who will let you go off, when you do personal attacks, I will slap back. back off from personal attacks or I will teach you manners which you uneducated sorry soul, unfortunately never had the chance to learn !

Nawaz Sharif's raiwind palace is simply a fraction of his total wealth distributed around the globe in the name of his extended family.

Simply courting his palace by opposition (today) is a distraction attempt.

Real issue is adopting the constitution to personal suitability, while (so called) opposition let it happen.

Dr. TuQ has proved us, even before elections that whole govt. and its civil appointments are merely a farce.

Last edited:
And i read some ppl still defending him...... i have really no words for them

pata nahi kis ko abbu samaj betha hai tu? :lol: fatherless means, koe aya tha chabaray per chara, paisay diye, or kaam dal ker chala gya.. ab aye
samajh kay tu kon hai? !!
p.s. mind you I am not like others who will let you go off, when you do personal attacks, I will slap back. back off from personal attacks or I will teach you manners which you uneducated sorry soul, unfortunately never had the chance to learn !
1st thing, calling me uneducated, and you yourself don't know the meaning..
fatherless adjective - definition in the British English Dictionary & Thesaurus - Cambridge Dictionaries Online
2nd thing, harr kissi ko apnay jaisa samjh rakha hey kiya? I am not like you.
3rd thing, mine was not personal attack but the reality, which was pretty hard for you to digest.
4th, I know I am talking to a PTI follower so know pretty well about their mentality, so not worried about something like this.

anyway, I know you have no sense of what is being discussed here, its a property matter, with no clue to how it was bought and you have no clue of what is being the mystery here...
and its not inheritance property, and if you know raiwind property was bought. not inherited !

Lol and you yourself don't know what you said in first post and tell me to I don't know.. Let me summarize my final reply for you in this thread.

1) That property is not ownerless (So that was a lie, in topic)
2) That property is not owned by S.S or N.S, so will not appear in their tax returns.

Back
Top Bottom