What's new

The malicious ERF plans

TIBERIUMMAN

New Recruit

Reaction score
The ERF i.e the extra regional forces have started a spree of videos and series that are bodily showing what is coming on us....if we review hollywood they started projecting operation desert shield and desert storm through their movies before they were actually undertaken....

similarly a new ABC series THE LAST RESORT shows pakistani cities being attacked by the US through trident nuclear missiles.....

what is our nation doing...waiting till that happens in realityyy.....

GOD help us ALL

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN
LONG LIVE MILITARY SERVICES OF PAKISTAN

The ERF i.e the extra regional forces have started a spree of videos and series that are bodily showing what is coming on us....if we review hollywood they started projecting operation desert shield and desert storm through their movies before they were actually undertaken....

similarly a new ABC series THE LAST RESORT shows pakistani cities being attacked by the US through trident nuclear missiles.....

what is our nation doing...waiting till that happens in realityyy.....

GOD help us ALL

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN
LONG LIVE MILITARY SERVICES OF PAKISTAN

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2012/07/04/the-last-resort-us-drops-atom-bomb-on-pakistan-after-submarine-destruction/#.UHNXmpjMhcE

get over it... they have also showed world war three with Russisa in many movies. Movies are normally based on current millitarily/ploitically hot topics around the world to capture bigger audience, it's business.

Well Hollywood movies shows everything in advance, now the same is done by the gaming industry as well & the show the evil plans of US. People take this as fun, play it as fun, they laugh & enjoy but the fact is these events then actual happen.

Movie such as Bourn Legacy in the movie they show the city of Karachi with an agent sitting in a café, Medal of Honor, US troops talk about going & attacking Pakistan plus in the end they show terrorists sitting in Jacobabad, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 they show the city of Karachi. The fact is they show us their plans in movies & games but we people take this as fun & don’t care until they actually happen. I don’t want to explain more people need to open their eyes & ear, you all are not blind or deaf.

Back
Top Bottom