What's new

The Indian Army TRUE STORY (3)

FALCON_FALL_DOWN

New Recruit

Reaction score
i m nt an old member of forum firstly clear it some my Indian brother are saying to ban me may i ask one thing why ? Some are saying delete my word some are asking place and some are using foul language my question is what i did if i told the real story of IA in last two post i will write again fistly 2day evening when i was walking out of my old and bad house my frnd msg me that luk R some1 write about IA i checked and found a big and famous post on 5.56 mm Caliber weapon wow it was great my indian frnd write 2000 words on that weapon i love it . But is it true? No it is not . I wanna clear some thing that Indian Goverment is making føøl of people there is no speacility in that weapon. 5.56 mm caliber,s weapon was launched inseated of 7.62mm not 9mm and it was a bigest racket of Indian Army as happening in India hîgh profile people take money and give green light to this weapon system. In june 1998 weapon launched and what happen ? Goverment made a scheme that he will remove all 7.62mm weapon from army in two fage but what happen yes defect was in system ? 1 lac rifle who has a big name INSAS were launched and 25 thousand machine gun with same name bt in one year 75% was in RFI for repair major fault was barrel buldge and a weapon who made for safety of soldier was killing them . Indian soldier take it seriously and refuse to diposite old 7.62 mm weapons and now 79% Indian Soldier want old weapon and they dont have trust on new weapon system. One other thing that my brother write in that post that it is better weapon system how much better launched in 1998 and floped in 2007 wow great. Second thng is he wrote about weapon but this new system is junk oh oh h h he wrote about grenade launcher i m asking one thing how many rifle grenade launcher (UBGL) UNDER BARREL GRENADE LAUNCHER indian army have ans is 15 out of 100 yes they want 100 but have 15 reason is simple new caliber weapon 5.56 was a great mistake but due to some reason govt did nt stop replacing weapon they made amendments and modifications and give a KAM CHALAU weapon to army but cnt make more @to be continued in next post

i m nt an old member of forum firstly clear it some my Indian brother are saying to ban me may i ask one thing why ? Some are saying delete my word some are asking place and some are using foul language my question is what i did if i told the real story of IA in last two post i will write again fistly 2day evening when i was walking out of my old and bad house my frnd msg me that luk R some1 write about IA i checked and found a big and famous post on 5.56 mm Caliber weapon wow it was great my indian frnd write 2000 words on that weapon i love it . But is it true? No it is not . I wanna clear some thing that Indian Goverment is making føøl of people there is no speacility in that weapon. 5.56 mm caliber,s weapon was launched inseated of 7.62mm not 9mm and it was a bigest racket of Indian Army as happening in India hîgh profile people take money and give green light to this weapon system. In june 1998 weapon launched and what happen ? Goverment made a scheme that he will remove all 7.62mm weapon from army in two fage but what happen yes defect was in system ? 1 lac rifle who has a big name INSAS were launched and 25 thousand machine gun with same name bt in one year 75% was in RFI for repair major fault was barrel buldge and a weapon who made for safety of soldier was killing them . Indian soldier take it seriously and refuse to diposite old 7.62 mm weapons and now 79% Indian Soldier want old weapon and they dont have trust on new weapon system. One other thing that my brother write in that post that it is better weapon system how much better launched in 1998 and floped in 2007 wow great. Second thng is he wrote about weapon but this new system is junk oh oh h h he wrote about grenade launcher i m asking one thing how many rifle grenade launcher (UBGL) UNDER BARREL GRENADE LAUNCHER indian army have ans is 15 out of 100 yes they want 100 but have 15 reason is simple new caliber weapon 5.56 was a great mistake but due to some reason govt did nt stop replacing weapon they made amendments and modifications and give a KAM CHALAU weapon to army but cnt make more @to be continued in next post

Dear...no one is going to ban you. Only mods can do this. We are only worried that the threads belong to wrong section. It should be in laughter section.

You seem to know too much about IA but always fails to give any link. I am not going to reply each part of your rant but can you just read what you wrote. Thanks.

brother is't from mahabaratha or from ramayana? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom