What's new

The importance of a strong Chinese Navy for China and the world

Type 052D

Reaction score
Look At the british case scenarios
, you need to dominate sea trade. It's how byzantuim fell, not by Turks, but a Strong naval and economically strong Venice

Last edited by a moderator:
Look At the british case scenarios
, you need to dominate sea trade. It's how byzantuim fell, not by Turks, but a Strong naval and economically strong Venice

Byzantium/Rome fell by the might of the Turks . Just how mongolia invaded and ruled china

them times there was no air so navy was most important , now there is air which is for me more important or similar importance.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might wanna fix this before you go about being a big naval power. China's Noisy Subs Get Busier -- And Easier to Track | Danger Room | Wired.com

It's not about quantity...just sayin

And it's quiet enough to play hide-n-seek with India's current daddy.

The uninvited guest: Chinese sub pops up in middle of U.S. Navy exercise, leaving military chiefs red-faced

China is a lot better in terms of quality and technology compared to India, specially our space program.

yawn...the title made me laugh importance of strong chinese navy for bullying (Sinochallenger proudly says that yes we chinese are bullying do what u can do!!:china:) its tiny neighbors umm smwhat acceptable...but for world?? it seems unrealistic:undecided:....i mean theniubts post proves that they are actually trying to threaten other navies. :butcher:

This is purely for Economic gains.

Almost every war has been fought for that reason, if you consider power obsession also as a kind of economical gain in terms of leverage they can have.

Well. "numerous" PLA navy destabilizes the region(Witness all the island disputes China has with its neighbors) and triggers an arms race, so a more numerous PLA navy is bad for world peace.

Well. "numerous" PLA navy destabilizes the region(Witness all the island disputes China has with its neighbors) and triggers an arms race, so a more numerous PLA navy is bad for world peace.

World peace? It must be the world according to you. No matter how big your alliance is, if you take a secret poll in the UN today, you'll be surprise to find out who's the biggest threat in world peace.

Back
Top Bottom