What's new

"The Hindu God of Fire" - Fox news reports on Agni-V

So this is how India sold its Nuclear capable Agni V to the US. We have prepared this for your two enemies China and Iran. Nice move India.:P

So this is how India sold its Nuclear capable Agni V to the US. We have prepared this for your two enemies China and Iran. Nice move India.:P

China yes, Iran a big no.. We don't have any rivalry with Iran!!

Only tested 2 days back and sold today at discount prices..

yes yes we prepare iran, china ,mars, gotham, city undersea, uganda paua guinea...:laugh:

LMAO...now Iran became India's Agni-5 aim too...I hope to see some Irans friend to comment on this :lol:

Iran is Agni's aim only in Chinese wild dreams.. Iranians are wise enough to know that and don't need a Chinese to translate the meanings of such things to them..

I firmly believe, India should play a role to sort out things between Iran, America and Israel.. A tough task but worth the effort..

Iran is Agni's aim only in Chinese wild dreams.. Iranians are wise enough to know that and don't need a Chinese to translate the meanings of such things to them..

I firmly believe, India should play a role to sort out things between Iran, America and Israel.. A tough task but worth the effort..

if you care to listen to what they talk about at the end..."US expect India to be friend with ability to hit Iran..."...so I just want to hear what they gonna say...LMAO...

if you care to listen to what they talk about at the end..."US expect India to be friend with ability to hit Iran..."...so I just want to hear what they gonna say...LMAO...

and you as usual think Indian's got no brains!! Let me be very clear to you, the missile is aimed to hit India's enemies!!

i LOLed on the closing comment, that india is a friend and having one more friend with ability to hit iran isnt a bad thing... man.. if fox news kind of guys gave inputs to george bush, no wondder they are stuck riding a tiget in iraq and afg.

They gonna say astala vista baby.

Trying so hard to make Iranians flame on Indians... haha.. nice try.

wtf... hindu God of fire!!!! A5 has nothing to do with religion. And the father of Agni programe was the great APJ. I hate it when people call India a hindu power.

Back
Top Bottom