What's new

The future is looking Chinese

sounds like a veiled threat.. do you honestly think western nations will allow china to control and extort everyone of us while you turn us into third world countries??? lol

i have a prediction.. soon.. war will come.. and china, will lay in ruins.. the hans will disappear.

haha,nice prediction,this year is 2012,isnt it...

sounds like a veiled threat.. do you honestly think western nations will allow china to control and extort everyone of us while you turn us into third world countries??? lol

i have a prediction.. soon.. war will come.. and china, will lay in ruins.. the hans will disappear.
China has 3000 nuclear weapons buddy. How many does Australia have?

My HTC, samsung as well as iphone are made in China. They are fantastic in quality.

So are my samsung galaxy tab 10.1, galaxy tab tmobile, ipad 2, nook color and etc.

None of them break so far.

Pay more to get the premium products made in China. Stop whining when you are cheap in spending.

ZTE is low quality too, they are crap phones ive had a few of them lol

most chinese products break within a week anyway, but your right, you get what you pay for

what do australian make?

Not much, that's for sure. Why make stuff here when you can get it made in China for way cheaper.

Manufacturing in Australia is pretty much dead, died years ago.

This amidamaru guy is very suspicious.

You Chinese guys shouldn't be drawn in by his trolling, i doubt he is even Australian so responding with hurtful comments about Australia is really unnecessary.

if China makes so much iPhones, heck why the price don't come down?

if China makes so much iPhones, heck why the price don't come down?

1. Whether something is made in China or not has little to do with its final price.

2. Apple is a greedy company and knows it can rob you blind and you will bow down to it even as it robs you. I know people like that, its disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom