What's new

The Dark Knight Rises Releases today ( In India At least)

Hopefully they'll spin off and make a batman beyond series..:yahoo:

batman-and-batman-beyond-realistic-batman-beyond-2231845-300-429.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kitne jyada miles the bhai, kisne naape woh miles, tumko kaise pata jyada miles the? 45 seconds mein kitni dur chala gaya woh? Almost 3 hours of nonsense. :/
I agree it wasn't great from villain's point of few coz Ledger set up the bar way too high, but it was way to intruiging. Rest watch some atomic bomb explosion, and let me remind you it was nuclear FUSION reaction bomb not fission reaction bomb.

Nolan's work has always been considered the finest. Look at the IMDB rating of The Dark Knight, Inception, The Prestige, Memento, Batman Begins(its less but he was building the story first)...watch his first short film "Doodlebug" Try to understand it.
Doodle Bug - YouTube

It's his last batman movie. No further sequels!

Is there Talia in this one
Yup but not the same role like in Batman's comics. (I just happen to know, didn't read his comics to much, just 1 or 3 on passing by)

It's his last batman movie. No further sequels!

But the next one will be a Robin movie.

Even though the ending ended the way it did with Bruce married or whatever. He'll(batman) be back in one of the Robin movies.

Yup but not the same role like in Batman's comics. (I just happen to know, didn't read his comics to much, just 1 or 3 on passing by)

bleh.. they made talia look ugly

But the next one will be a Robin movie.

Even though the ending ended the way it did with Bruce married or whatever. He'll(batman) be back in one of the Robin movies.
I think it will be a reboot like Spiderman. No Robin is think and also I pray.

Nolan has made comic book adapted movie to a mature, critically acclaimed and state of the art movie. Can anyone think in past a actor getting Oscar for his role in such movie.

Next movie that can challenge Batman will be 300 director Zack Synder's "Man of Steel". It won't be like Batman's one but will certainly be piece of an art.

Guys, have you checked the documentary on Psychology Behind the Batman Movie, where psychiatrist, Nolan, comic book writers have explained the uniqueness of Batman and the villains' psychology.

bleh.. they made talia look ugly
Yeah that was a surprise, turning her into villain in last. But the wrapping up of the series is great.

Blast radius 6 mils tha aur jitni door woh fataa tha woh kaafi jyada miles the....aur tumhe kaise pata ki hava ka jhonka nahin aaya hoga, pressure waves aayi hongi par attenuated ho gayi hongi.

Can anybody explain the Autopilot case discussed iby Lucious Fox in the end? Couldn't hear it coz the person next to me was showing off his knowledge of Batman movie.....:hitwall:

dude nuclear explosion hua thaa....atleast 50 miles door se bhi uska effect strong rehta hai and even tsunami bi aa sakta hai...even angels and demons mei bhi yehi hua thaa...the story is too old and predictable but only twisted in batman style....ending keh kuch 20 min theek the coz' of that bayne revealing his identity and how the girl escaped from the well, thats all, useh chodd kar puri movie mereko fry kar diya.....i hope gi joe II and expandables II achcha hoga....hehe..:P

next time he'll come with robin then????

dude nuclear explosion hua thaa....atleast 50 miles door se bhi uska effect strong rehta hai and even tsunami bi aa sakta hai...even angels and demons mei bhi yehi hua thaa...the story is too old and predictable but only twisted in batman style....ending keh kuch 20 min theek the coz' of that bayne revealing his identity and how the girl escaped from the well, thats all, useh chodd kar puri movie mereko fry kar diya.....i hope gi joe II and expandables II achcha hoga....hehe..:P

next time he'll come with robin then????

Spoiler alert! :undecided: :no:

Back
Top Bottom