What's new

The cockpit of Tejas

Ganga

Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Does any one know where the oxygen cylinders are kept in a fighter jet?Is it always kept at the same place or at different locations for different air crafts?

doesnt the pilot look very clsoe to the from panelof the canopy...
can a clear ejection happen in case of emergency ????
coz it looks like to me the front legsmight get hurt with the front of the canopy ..unless the whle thing blows away on ejection ...

?????

When i joined this forum.. Teja ****-pit was quite chaotic ... lot of analogue gauges.

Does Tejas have Martin-Baker ejection seat?or any other?

yep presently it has a Martin-Baker zero-zero ejection seat, but ARDE has created a new line-charged canopy severance system for more safety ,which would be updated soon .

When i joined this forum.. Teja ****-pit was quite chaotic ... lot of analogue gauges.

Why there is a '-' in the word cockpit? Why your class so low? WHY USE VULGAR WORDS? This is not your home. :tdown:

Which analogue gauges where there in Tejas cockpit 4/5 years back?

This is the image of a cockpit from Aero India 2003.
in_lca3_001.jpg

hey thats the old cockpit isnt it??? where is the LSP 5 Cockpit??

If the pilots like the new cockpit better who are we to argue. They're the ones that have to use it. It may not be the most visually pleasing, thankfully HAL is taking the pilots wishes into consideration.

hey thats the old cockpit isnt it??? where is the LSP 5 Cockpit??

Thats precisely what i was thinking....The cockpit must be sexier for LSP-5..

BTW i like the EF cockpit most..Hope LCA-II has such stunning cockpit..

Thats precisely what i was thinking....The cockpit must be sexier for LSP-5..

BTW i like the EF cockpit most..Hope LCA-II has such stunning cockpit..

No Idea about LCA MKII Cockpit buddy But AMCA Cockpit will be futuristic unlike the cluttered, resoundingly less-than-fourth-generation cockpit of the LCA Tejas, the AMCA cockpit could have a panoramic active-matrix display. Next, switches, bezels and keypads could be replaced with touch screen interfaces and voice commands.:pop:

doesnt the pilot look very clsoe to the from panelof the canopy...
can a clear ejection happen in case of emergency ????
coz it looks like to me the front legsmight get hurt with the front of the canopy ..unless the whle thing blows away on ejection ...

?????

successful ground ejection tests have been carried out on martin baker seats. it is working just fine.

during ejection first the canopy is blown off to make ejection safe. also leg restrainers are present in each ejection seat which automatically pull leg backwards towards seat during ejection.

u can be rest assured its tried and tested.

Back
Top Bottom