What's new

The Clash Within Civilisations: The Sunni-Shiite Divide

Your are so brainwashed by the Salafisavaes who try to create disunity among the common sunnis and shias!!! KINOMEINI never said to annihilate Sunni, He asked for unity. I really urge you to do some resreach and don't listen to the SALAFISAVAGES.

Enough of this Irani ! If you plan on staying here on PDF..drop the 'Salafisavages' & other similar BS ! If you have a difference of opinion express it in an acceptable way by going through the PDF rules & regulations.

Enough of this Irani ! If you plan on staying here on PDF..drop the 'Salafisavages' & other similar BS ! If you have a difference of opinion express it in an acceptable way by going through the PDF rules & regulations.

:coffee:>.........................

Your are so brainwashed by the Salafisavaes who try to create disunity among the common sunnis and shias!!! KINOMEINI never said to annihilate Sunni, He asked for unity. I really urge you to do some resreach and don't listen to the SALAFISAVAGES.

i recommend reading his posts ...he the most progressive anti hardliner here. He may.. rarely go overboard in his contempt, but they usually ring true.

Shia dont fare any better with the Khomeini savages!

Mullahs need to take their stone age wars to their respective territory and leave us alone with whatever religion we choose to follow. Iranian revolution has failed right at its onset and is attempting a cover-up by digging age old conflicts and giving them a religious colors. It in in effect no different that the failed state of Afghanistan - just a much slower process!

:coffee:....................................................

I am not in favour of we settling "Umar vs Ahle Bait" or "Yazid vs Hussien" scores on our street. If you want to follow idiocy and think somebody dissapeared in a hole 1200 years ago you are most welcome but please do not enforce your idiocy on other. I am in favour of GOP taking a strict action of hardcore Shia and ASWJ but hardcore Shia clergy are more of a fasad than the extremist sunnis which are still a minority over all.

Muslim unity cannot occur until one side continues to abuse another, and muslim unity serves against the ambitions of your masters sitting in Tehran who derive their political agenda from preaching hate. Iran is the equivalent of Afghanistan in the Muslim world - both are great learning centers of terrorism and hate.

I am not in favour of we settling "Umar vs Ahle Bait" or "Yazid vs Hussien" scores on our street. If you want to follow idiocy and think somebody dissapeared in a hole 1200 years ago you are most welcome but please do not enforce your idiocy on other. I am in favour of GOP taking a strict action of hardcore Shia and ASWJ but hardcore Shia clergy are more of a fasad than the extremist sunnis which are still a minority over all.

Muslim unity cannot occur until one side continues to abuse another, and muslim unity serves against the ambitions of your masters sitting in Tehran who derive their political agenda from preaching hate. Iran is the equivalent of Afghanistan in the Muslim world - both are great learning centers of terrorism and hate.

:coffee:...............................................................

DO YOU SEE ANY SHIAS killing Sunnis in Pakistan????? I only see pakistani Shias getting killed in pakistan! When you ignore the truth and don't stand up to evil, your no different than these terrorists that are operating in pakistan. Why are you defending these people? These killings are going to lead pakistan into a civil war!!! I dont know how you can deny this and blame it on Iran. I mean how do u justify these Shia killings on iran? and Khomieni?please elaborate without being disrespctful. I really like to know your point of view.

A member in the forum just posted a case.

The sectarian violence is two ended.

It started off when Khmonei regime started giving away free travels to Shia students for a month of drugs and brain washing to export the revolution. Exactly the tactics used by TTP now a days. Khomeni urged Shia youth to be more assertive in their stand and indulge in activities aimed to undermine the writ of state and install a theocratic dictatorship like Iran.

In all honestly, Khomeni is the shia equivalent of Osama Binladen except that he succeeded somewhat in his ambitions while OBL was given a fast track to hell! His success was made possible only by the fact that Shah failed to deliver on his people expectations and deepened too much on his western allies. The people of Iran at large regret supporting the revolution now.

I do not and did not justify anyone killing on religious ground - dont behave like your regime by shoving words in my mouth. I did not defend anybody. The sectarian killing occurs only in the ground of Shia and Sunni armed gangs mutually filled with hate due to the lessons they have been taught at seminary.

Islam in Pakistan needs to be scrutinized and edited to remove all references to history. Read Quran, pray, fast and go home.

It started off when Khmonei regime started giving away free travels to Shia students for a month of drugs and brain washing to export the revolution. Exactly the tactics used by TTP now a days. Khomeni urged Shia youth to be more assertive in their stand and indulge in activities aimed to undermine the writ of state and install a theocratic dictatorship like Iran.

In all honestly, Khomeni is the shia equivalent of Osama Binladen except that he succeeded somewhat in his ambitions while OBL was given a fast track to hell!

Aur dost kaisee hai ? Still in KSA I presume ?

In all honestly, Khomeni is the shia equivalent of Osama Binladen except that he succeeded somewhat in his ambitions while OBL was given a fast track to hell!

:coffee:........................................................

Exporting a revolution is equalivant to bringing down two towers? lol. Ok. have you ever wondered if the Sunni government gave shias some rights in their own countries, then these shias will NOT look up to Iran!! If any country comes out and defend the Shias , then they WONT look into Iran. Again your comparing fighting for your rights (khomeini) to killing people (bin laden).

The Founder of our Nation belonged to the Jafri School of Islamic Jurisprudence but he hated the 'Shia-Sunni' label ! Our current President is a Shia, our most beloved PM was a Shia (Bhutto), his daughter (the first PM in the Muslim world) was a Shia. We've got Shias serving in the highest offices in Pakistan - We're not perfect...but we're better than you Middle Easterners !

The Founder of our Nation belonged to the Jafri School of Islamic Jurisprudence but he hated the 'Shia-Sunni' label ! Our current President is a Shia, our most beloved PM was a Shia (Bhutto), his daughter (the first PM in the Muslim world) was a Shia. We've got Shias serving in the highest offices in Pakistan - We're not perfect...but we're better than you Middle Easterners !

:coffee:.....................................

I agree pakistan was model for unity!!! BUt not anymore, how come your government doesn't protect the shias??? why don't the sunni speak out against these killings? do you understand that these killings will cause a civil war eventually? How are you blaming iran for this?? you guys blame iran for eveyrthing!lol. If everyone worked together sunni and shia and got rid of these , then there wont be a conflict. but there are people on this fourm that are DEFENDING these killings!

We're going through a phase where terrorism of Afghanistan is spilling into Pakistan & the separatism of Balochistan is hitting us hard ! Sunnis, Shias are both dying ! Do you want me to name the number of Sunni mosques & leaders who were butchered by these vermin ? Or our soldiers - both Sunnis & Shias - that are being killed by them. In Balochsitan Punjabis are being killed - Sunnis & Shias, Pukhtoons are being killed - Predominantly Sunnis, Baloch are being killed - Predominantly Sunnis & Hazaras are being killed - Predominantly Shias, as a result of ethnic violence not Shia-Sunni rivalry !

Exporting a revolution is equalivant to bringing down two towers? lol. Ok. have you ever wondered if the Sunni government gave shias some rights in their own countries, then these shias will NOT look up to Iran!! If any country comes out and defend the Shias , then they WONT look into Iran. Again your comparing fighting for your rights (khomeini) to killing people (bin laden).If American comes out and defends the Shias, the Shias will NOT look into Iran. If ANY country comes out and defends the Shias, no one will look at Iran for support.

In a way you are right..cant argue with you on this one..but what rights is Iran government giving to their own people by killing protesters demanding better living conditions?

Now dont come back and say those protesters are backed by evil amreeka...

I agree pakistan was model for unity!!! BUt not anymore, how come your government doesn't protect the shias??? why don't the sunni speak out against these killings? do you understand that these killings will cause a civil war eventually? How are you blaming iran for this?? you guys blame iran for eveyrthing!lol. If everyone worked together sunni and shia and got rid of these terrorists , then there wont be a conflict. but there are people on this fourm that are DEFENDING these killings! Why are you blaming middle easterners??? are you suggesting middle easterens are killing pakistanis shia? whose killing Pakistani shias???? arent they pakistani sunni extremist?

Part of that model and Pakistan model relationship with Iran was destroy by Khomeni "export the revolution" policies.

In a way you are right..cant argue with you on this one..but what rights is Iran government giving to their own people by killing protesters demanding better living conditions?

Now dont come back and say those protesters are backed by evil amreeka...

:coffee:............................

DO YOU SEE ANY SHIAS killing Sunnis in Pakistan????? I only see pakistani Shias getting killed in pakistan! When you ignore the truth and don't stand up to evil, your no different than these terrorists that are operating in pakistan. Why are you defending these people? These killings are going to lead pakistan into a civil war!!! I dont know how you can deny this and blame it on Iran. I mean how do u justify these Shia killings on iran? and Khomieni?please elaborate without being disrespctful. I really like to know your point of view. HAS TEHRAN EVER ordered a Suni mosque bombing in pakistan? Saudi arabia? ANY WHERE? your in denial. YOU ARE DISGARCE to humanity! The TERRORIST SALAF ARE very much interested in Umar vs Ahle Bait" or "Yazid vs Hussien". You can't deny it anymore, thats why your killing shias in pakistan, iraq, iran, and Bahrain!!!! YOU CAN"T DENY THE TRUTH!! your itching for a civil war, your stupid terrorist salafi are gonna spread this to India, turkey,Iran,Saudi Arabia,etc.... I suggest instead of defending the Salafi terrorist, and blaming it on Iran, you stand up and stand aganist these terrorist!.

it was equal from both sides. but from some time now shias are in trouble (and this is very bad killing of any one is not justified) be it sunni aur be it shia. or any other.
i knew some cases where shias were getting support directly from iran to get bit stronger. happend in my village. so i know few people personally. 2nd now because of security condition in pakistan all the things are in disarray so not only shias but all Pakistani's are in trouble now day.

Back
Top Bottom