What's new

The Caliber of Gen. Zia

Your nukes were useless against a bunch of semi literature terrorists with rifles infiltrate PNS Mehran and destroy the Orion aircrafts...ditto for PAF Kamra base attack which destroyed many of your AWACS

sir kindly explain a little more with your highly stupid mentality , how a nuke can stop terrorist ? who lives and operates from your own Cities ??
with your out of the world theory may i expect Agni series to be fired on Naxal ?? :angel:

@Windjammer

I found this Gem on the web and I dedicate it to Indian friends who love cricket.
contains the quotes from General Zia what he said to Rajev which defused the war tension

diplomacy.jpg

@Windjammer

I found this Gem on the web and I dedicate it to Indian friends who love cricket.
contains the quotes from General Zia what he said to Rajev which defused the war tension

View attachment 33784
@Irfan Baloch
Well the wicket was already broken, could be anyones Bat, the last complement struck home hence the head down pull back from the border. OMG .... :laugh:

Zia in 1987 warned india by threatening them "If indian troops enter an inch into Pakistan,We will vapourize india"

It was also believed that in 1987 Pakistan had got the bomb able to be delivered.

Indians has taken this warning so seriously that since than no indian troop has ever crossed into Pakistan rather instead remain within 500m of there own territory(Except ocassional indian terrorists infiltration into Pakistan)

you wanna explain the bit in red ??.... it negates your whole quote !!

GEN. ZIA’S FAMOUS THREAT TO INDIAN PM RAJIV GANDHI IN 1987

The Representative of India Today included the comments of BehramNam – Special Advisor to Indian PM Rajiv Gandhi, on his article on Gen. Zia-ul-Haq’s visit to India. He writes,

“Pakistan President General Zia-ul-Haq arrived in New Delhi (enroute to Chennai to watch the Pakistan-India Test Match) without any invitation. At that time, Indian PM was not ready to meet Gen. Zia at the Airport. Indian Army were waiting for PM orders for an Attack on Pakistan through the Rajasthan Sector. In such a situation, it was improper to meet the Pakistani President. But Opposition Leaders & Cabinet Members were of the view that despite that the Pakistani Leader arrived without any invitation, it will be against Diplomatic Norms not to meet him & would cause misunderstandings about the Indian leadership on an International Level..

Our real estate army still lived in illusions of fake victories when in reality they were defeated every time. So what kind of heroism could be there when Indians captured strategic important Karakoram Pass/Siachen and Pakistan just played Cricket diplomacy!

Our real estate army still lived in illusions of fake victories when in reality they were defeated every time. So what kind of heroism could be there when Indians captured strategic important Karakoram Pass/Siachen and Pakistan just played Cricket diplomacy!
because playing cricket is good for the soul

I could say your blue water navy proved useless against a certain rubber boat, however first comprehend the context of my reply besides apart from rotary wings, neither country used air force in that sector.

sir kindly explain a little more with your highly stupid mentality , how a nuke can stop terrorist ? who lives and operates from your own Cities ??
with your out of the world theory may i expect Agni series to be fired on Naxal ?? :angel:

The same way that a navy is expected to find and stop rubber dinghy's in open sea during peace times..

Back
Top Bottom