What's new

The 20,000 Club.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So, i became the 4th entry into the 20,000 post club. I sincerely hope that i, brought at least some quality to this board and its amazing fleet of members. Since 2009, this place has given me the greatest opportunity to learn from some of the greatest minds on the web. I have met some great people on this board whom i am really thankful to, because they made me more knowledgeable and were extremely kind to me throughout this period.

Im really thankful to all of the members whom i have had long heated debates with, they are the best way to learn different ideas. I am grateful for the opportunity, to be able to speak in great detail to the people from different nations, different religions, languages , political ideologies and cultures. I have tried my level best, to learn from whatever conversations i have had with different people on this forum.

I am also thankful to members, who don't agree with me, because they too help me understand things better and improve my critical thinking abilities. Im also thankful to the amazing defence.pk team who are a dedicated bunch, working hard to make this a better place by trying to create a level playing field, i.e @WebMaster @Awesome @Elmo @Oscar @TaimiKhan @Zakii @Serpentine @Neptune @Deno @nuclearpak @Maticore @Jungibaaz.

You guys deserve a lot of credit and kudos for working tirelessly and voluntarily to make this board inclusive and fair. Lastly, i'd like to say thank you to the Think Tank group, most of whom are great people to converse with.. i.e @Icarus @Xeric @muse @niaz @Developereo @ajpirzada @RescueRanger @Abu Zolfiqar @notorious_eagle and others, as well as professionals like @gambit and @jhunghury

I would like, to suggest to our young members, to try and dedicate their time in meaningful debate instead of chatter because this is how you will make the most of your time on this board. I will also like the Pakistanis and the Indians to try to use their communications on this board to build bridges and not further the divide.

* I'd like to extend my unconditional apologies to anyone whom i may have intentionally or unintentionally hurt over the last few years of my presence on this board.

Thank you all.

Best Regards. Aeronaut.

Last edited by a moderator:
72.gif

Congrats Aeronaut bro!

Your speed increased after you got married!!!

I hope to read many more thousand quality posts from you in future and uncampassion upon the trolls!

@Aeronaut Congratulations on this achievement :)....

Congrats @Aeronaut! Wish you another 20,000 posts. You are one of the best mods we have around!

Back
Top Bottom